Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

18

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
Paris screamed as I chased him around the house. I love him dearly. He’s my little brother and I’d do anything for him. But he’s pissing me off. Trevor and Devon were laughing their asses off. Sin and Chase, were on the couch, watching us like, they loved us, but still couldn’t understand why they were dating us. Well, Sin and Paris are in love. Chase and I love each other in a friendish way, we’ve known each other for so long, when Chase and Nathan were like, 6, they met Paris, a couple days later they met Abby. Sin wasn’t hanging out with them until they all turned 12. Mike, Sean and I were all in a different school-high school. Sean ended up dying from a car accident at the age of 14. That’s what brought Sin and Paris together.
“WHY ARE YOU ALL STANDING THERE? HE’S GOING TO KILL MEEEE!” My little brother yelled. Devon and Trevor were on the floor laughing.
“This is just like me, Chase, and Ethan, have fun Paris, you know what happens when you piss of Patrick.”
Trevor said, holding on to Devon, as they tried to stand up.
“As much as I love you, you totally deserve this.” Chase said. That’s why I love him.
“Sweetie, next time just film him and Chase and run, that way he’d have a reason to kill you, it would be more funny to watch.” Sin said. Paris and I glared at him.
“I love you too!” Paris shouted.
I was sitting on him, but I got off so we could attack Sin.
“Gee, Sin, thanks, give the monster ideas wont you?” I growled.
“RAWR!” Paris yelled, jumping on Sin and knocking him on the ground. Chase was laughing his ass off at Sin’s startled expression. He looked stunned.
“Y-You, tackled me. WHY DON’T YOU DO THAT MORE OFTEN? I LIKE IT WHEN YOUR AGGRESSIVE!” Sin yelled.
Causing Trevor, and Chase to all hit him.
“WE DON’T NEED IMAGES!” Trevor yelled. “MY EYES! MY EYES!” Chase yelled.
“Oh shut up, like you’ve never-” Sin started, and this is why I love Chase. His ass must’ve been sore, but still, him and Trevor tackled Sin off the couch. Devon was grabbed my Chase, and he fell to the ground. Pretty soon we were all wrestling. And that is how my mom found us. She just laughed and put away the food.
“Who want’s lunch?” My mom asked. A chorus of “Me!” followed.
“I haven’t met one of you yet, are you Devon?” My mom asked.
“Yeah, it’s nice to meet you. This might sound weird, but I’m glad Trevor and Chase have a place to stay apart from with their “parents” We’ll clean up the mess in the living room.” Devon said, as my mom hugged him. She laughed.
“Alright, you all do that, and Devon, you are always welcome here to stay the night or whatever, is grilled cheese alright with everyone?”
My mom makes the best grilled cheese. The pillows were put back and everything was perfect in record time.
****************************************************************************************************
Kane’s POV
“So, why did you want to meet at Fresh Slice?” I asked, as Abby and I found a table and sat down with our amazing pesto pizza slices. I love it! I could eat a whole pizza no joke.
“Cause I wanted Fresh Slice.” Abby said, taking a massive bite out of her first piece. I nodded.
“It is amazing.”
Just then, Mike and Shannon walked in the door. Fuck. My. Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
another short one I know, I wanted to write more, but I have to go to bed, and I wanted to get this posted!! the Drama's coming! love you all, I GOT 10 STARS! I.Am.Stoked. win! anywho, comment, rate, tell mw what you want, and what you think! Love you all!
xoxo