Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

17

Kane and Patrick stared at me.
“I love Abby.” Kane said. Rushing over, picking me up, and kissing me. We pulled away and looked at each other.
“Magics gone.” Kane said. sounding kinda surprised. It was, I mean, yesterday, it was there, but I guess that’s just because we wanted to do it again. But now I have Patrick and he will (hopefully) have Mike.
“Magic is definitely gone.” I agreed.
“Does this mean no threesome?” Patrick whined. Kane laughed, as he gently passed me to Patrick.
“This means you get Chase all to yourself, and, if things go well, no more Shannon.” Kane said, kissing Patrick on the cheek. Patrick’s eyes lit up.
“That’s true, how do you feel about handcuffs, chocolate and gags?” Patrick asked. I hit him, as Kane laughed.
“Can I have Abby’s number?” He asked me I nodded.
“My cell phone should be in my jeans pocket.” I love mom. She paid, almost right away for new cell phones for me and Trevor. Win!
“Can I use it?” Kane asked. I nodded.
“Thanks Chase!” Kane said, as he sprinted out of the room.
“I hope he gets Mike back.” Patrick said. I nodded.
“Me too.”
****************************************************************************************************
Abby’s POV
My cell rang as I was on the computer. I checked the caller i.d, it was Chase.
“Hey Chase!” I said, smiling. I hope he did it with Patrick or Kane....
“It’s not Chase, it’s Kane, no we didn’t do it, he’s staying with Patrick. I need your help to help me win Mike back. Chase said you have a picture of his girlfriend kissing some other guy.”
I grinned. I knew Kane and Mike were dating a while back. They were so cute!
“Yes I do, I have several actually, all of different guys, she used to date my brother, cheated on her, he was a mess for a while, he’s good now, that’s why I got the pictures, just in case she was dating another one of my friends. You want them?” I asked. I could practically hear the excitement in Kane’s voice.
“Yes please.”
“Meet me in the Fresh Slice on Lonsdale in half an hour.” I said, not waiting for a reply. I clicked my phone off, and started getting ready. I felt like such a spy!
****************************************************************************************************
Patrick’s POV
I really want Mike and Kane to get together. That would be so cute!
“Well, someone got fucked hard last night.” My lovely little brother smirked. Looking at Chase in my arms. I growled.
“If I wasn’t holding Chase right now. Trevor, please do me a favor, and hold your brother.” I said, smirking in Paris’ direction. His eyes widened, as he tried to hid behind Sin. Ha! Sin knows how annoying Paris is. As much as they love each other, Sin will back me up on this one. And step out of the way. He did.
*CRASH!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short! Tell me what you think, comment, and all that!! Anything you want to see happen? TELL ME!