Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

26

Paris’ POV
I could’ve screamed. My brother and one of my best friend’s were having sex. Two rooms away.
“CHASE!”
And they weren’t even being quiet about it. K....SO MAYBE Sin and I do thatall the time sometimes. BUT STILL! I swear to God if they were just doing this to teach me a lesson....no, they wouldn’t do that. They care deeply about each other. Granted, they haven’t been going out for very long. But my mom can’t get mad. She’s the one who pretty much sent Chase to Patrick’s room. I know we’re all super young to be having sex. We’re also super young to be having relationships that will last more than 6 months. My mom’s logic is, none of us can get pregnant. That, and the fact that, if we really wanted to do it, we’d find a way. At least this way we’re doing it with someone we care about. It makes sleepovers more fun.
****************************************************************************************************
Trevor’s POV
I know that Chase and Patrick have done it a couple of times, but really? The one night Paris and I don’t have Devon and Sin over. K, so maybe it’s karma. But still!
“PATRICK!”
Oh, my brother is SO getting a talking to tomorrow.
****************************************************************************************************
Patrick’s POV
I woke up, Chase’s head buried in my chest, my arms wrapped around him. I sighed. It was only 5:30 dammit!
“Patrick?” Chase asked, groggily. I must’ve woken him up.
“Go back to sleep baby, I woke up for some reason.” I said, gently kissing the top of Chase’s head.
“Merry Christmas.” He whispered, pulling him self up so kiss me. Even with morning breath he’s still an amazing kisser. I’m sure I had morning breath to, but still. Now that shows we care about each other.
“Merry Christmas.” I whispered, kissing him back, gently at first. Then he had to try to be the dominant one. I smirked, as my tongue wrapped around his. Causing him to moan. My tongue ravaged his mouth, feeling it, exploring it, practically devouring it. I smirked as I felt him harden against me. Our brothers will be super pissed if we wake them up.
“Patrick.” He moaned. I smirked.
“Yes baby?” I asked, tracing circles along the inside of his thigh. We were already naked, so that just made life so much easier. Chase smirked.
“Fuck me into the mattress?
♠ ♠ ♠
There, again sorry it took so long. Paris and Trevor will be pissed! 6 comments before the next update!!