Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

25

Chase’s POV
I moaned as Patrick ground his hips into mine. Stupid jeans. They were entirely useless, and were getting in the way.
“Take your jeans off, it’s not fair if i don’t have any on.” I said, in between breaths. Patrick grinned, as he slowly undid the first button. Tease. I almost growled as I practically ripped his jeans off. Patrick’s grin turned into a smirk.
“Top or bottom?” He asked, gently biting down on my pulse. I shuddered. I flipped us over so that i was on top of him. He seemed taken off guard by it. Good. I smirked.
“How about I ride you?” I whispered. Patrick groaned. I’m guessing he liked that idea.
“Paris is going to be so mad tomorrow.” Patrick said, ripping off my boxers. I grinned.
“Yes, yes he is.” I said, before attacking his mouth. (That sounds gross) Somehow, we both ended up completely naked, I don’t even remember. I grinned at him, as he slipped on a condom. (Safety, first you know!) I gripped his member and slowly lowered myself. I shuddered when he was fully inside of me.
“Chase.” Patrick said, his voice sounded strained. I lifted up, and slammed back down, both of us moaned loudly. If Paris and Trevor didn’t know what we were up to before, they do now. Good thing mom is out tonight....she’s visiting her sister or something. They’ll be coming over tomorrow. Anyways, back to what’s important.
“C-Chase...” Patrick said. I leaned up to look at him. I kissed him, shoving my tongue in his mouth, and letting it explore, he let me. With a moan, he somehow managed it flip us, so I was on the bed, face down, and he was on top of me. He slammed into me, hitting my prostate dead on. I wouldn’t last long.
“Patrick!” I moaned, as my whole body shook. Patrick smirked, as he fell on top of me. He kissed my temple, as he slid out of me, and took of the condom, throwing it in the garbage can beside the bed.
“Your turn.” Patrick whispered in my ear, flipping me over, and sliding down, taking my rock hard erection in his mouth. I moaned, as he began to swirl his tongue around the head. He has definitely done this before. I moaned, as I shuddered, Patrick swallowing my load in one. I stared at him, as he crawled back up, and kissed me.
“You have definitely done that before.” I said, smirking up at him. He rolled his eyes.
“Way to kill the moment Chase.” He said, wrapping me in his arms. I sighed as I snuggled against him.
“Merry Christmas sweetie.” He whispered, as we fell asleep. Both of us worn out. Paris and Trevor were going to be pissed tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO SORRY! For a couple of things:the long wait, and the fact that that chapter was awful...I've never written one before.....that's why it took so long, I just couldn't bear to finish it....I made myself though, so, tell me what you think, I know it sucks, I'm sorry, don't give up on me just yet ;) xoxoxo