Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

28

Chase’s POV
When we got downstairs, Trevor and Paris were glaring at us. Mom winked, Ethan looked proud, Sin and Devon were trying very hard not to fall off the couch laughing, and Jimmy and Brad looked kinda upset.

“Chase....” Jimmy started. Mom interrupted him.
“It’s not like they can get pregnant. At least they’re doing it here with each other instead of with random people at parties.” Go mom go!
Brad and Jimmy looked at each other. Devon and Sin lost it, and fell off the couch laughing.
“True....I guess it’s ok, it’s not like they just met or anything, and Patrick is a good guy, so...Chase, don’t keep your brother up any later than you have to.” Brad said. Causing Devon and Sin to laugh even harder. As Nathan burst into the room.
“YOU GUYS DID IT AGAIN?” Nathan yelled.
“Yup.” Patrick said, sitting on the couch, pulling me with him, so I was on his lap. I blushed. Jimmy snickered.
“This could be good...i love making Chase blush!” I groaned, earning a chuckle from Patrick. I hit him. He whined.
“Your not supposed to laugh!” I yelled at him. “But it’s funny.” Patrick pouted. I shook my head smiling.
“I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! CAN WE PLEASE OPEN PRESENTS NOW!” Paris screamed, making everyone jump.
“Calm down Paris, it’s like, what, 10?” Patrick snapped. Paris looked like he was ready to kill Patrick.
“It.Is.Not.Ten.” He said in a low, threatening voice. Which is VERY unlike Paris.

Patrick squeaked, and buried his face in my chest. My arms automatically wrapped themselves around him.

“It’s almost 3 guys.” Sin’s voice held amusement.”
“You meanie! You already opened your presents from your family! I’VE OPEND NOTHING!” Paris screamed. I sighed. “Well, then, why don’t we open-” Before the words were out of my mouth, Paris ran to the tree, stuffed his arms full of presents, ran back at us, and began shoving packages into people arms.

“I better get our presents out of the car!” Jimmy yelled, running out the front door.
Brad just sat there humming...playing with the keys. Jimmy came running back in.
“Shut up!” He yelled, grabbing the keys and running back out.

“I’m guessing your chase? Hi, I’m Lisa, I met your brothers earlier.” I smiled at eh woman in front of me.
“It’s nice to finally meet Paris and Patrick’s aunt.” I said, as she gave me a hug. She laughed. “It’s nice to finally meet Paris’ best friend, and Patrick’s boyfriend.” I liked her.

Just then Jimmy ran in with the presents.
“K, everyone have a present?” Paris asked. Patrick sighed. I laughed. Paris glared at us.
“Yes Paris.” Sin said, rolling his eyes along with Patrick.
“GO!” Paris yelled. In about 2.2 seconds the wrapping paper was off everyone’s first present.
I laughed. From Paris’ mom, Paris got pink skinny jeans, Patrick got ripped black skinny jeans, Sin got ripped, dark blue skinny jeans, Trevor got green, Ethan got a dark grey pair, that would look really nice on him, Devon got a black and white checkered pair, and I got a red and black checkered pair. Shopping made easy. Jimmy and Brad got a book called “How to raise a teenager.” Yeah. I was laughing too.
“Thanks Debbie. It will actually help.” Brad said, smiling at Debbie. Jimmy agreed. Ethan looked slightly annoyed, but, in a not-really-annoyed sort’ve way.
“Funny. Very very funny.” Ethan said, trying not to smile as Brad ruffled his hair.
“I thought you guys were coming over tomorrow, and where’s Carrie?” I asked, as Paris shoved another present into my arms.
“She’s stuck in traffic, she’ll be here around noon, and we all came for the presents and to see you, and we are all coming again tomorrow, with Nathan.” Brad said.
“This one is from me and Sin.” Paris said, practically dancing on the spot as he waited for me to open it.
I almost chocked on my own spit. After opening the pink paper, there was a pink box. In the pink box, there was a cock ring, (pink) a MASSIVE dildo (pink) and strawberry flavor lube. I looked at Paris in horror, who was smirking. Sin look slightly scared.
“What did you get them?” He asked. “I swear to god Chase I had nothing to do
with-AHAHAHAHAHA!” Sin started to laugh hysterically, as he saw what his demon (I mean boyfriend) gave me, and Patrick. Paris was still smirking.
“PARIS!” Patrick screamed.
“It’s for you too big brother!” Paris sang, as he skipping off to get more presents. If it wasn’t Christmas, Paris would’ve been dead.
“Do we want to know?” Mom asked. I shook my head. Patrick was just shaking. He was pissed.
“Ok, moving on....” Brad said, as Jimmy got up to look.
“Oh, that is KINKY!” Jimmy yelled, as I covered my face with my hands. Devon and Trevor looked, along with Jimmy, and they were giggling.
“Good god.” Brad said, as Jimmy held up each item. Jimmy is a dead man. Along with Paris.
“Wow, who knew my brother had a kinky side to him.” Ethan said. I blushed even more.
“I DIDN’T CHOOSE IT!” I yelled, as Paris skipped back and gave Devon and Trevor a present.
“This is from me and Sin.” He sang. Trevor looked slightly afraid. Pink paper, pink, box....pink fuzzy handcuffs and a pink gag. Oh my.
“Again, I had nothing to do with it.” Sin said, as Devon was blushing like mad, Trevor was staring openmouthed at the present, and everyone else was laughing.
“Let’s kill him.” Trevor said, turning to me. I nodded.
“Tomorrow, so we don’t ruin Christmas.” I said. Trevor nodded.
“Agreed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO SORRY for the super long wait...I had TONS of catch up work, and not much time to write....so here it is, not as long as I hoped, but I wanted to get this out there before you all exploded, and chased me with butcher knives. Comments! Thoughts? Suggestions?
xoxoxo