Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

29

Chase’s POV

“I think it’s sweet.” Nathan said, hiding behind Ethan when Devon, Trevor, Patrick and I all glared at him.
“Be nice to the innocent straight boy! HE HAS DONE NOTHING!” Nathan yelled. I sighed.
After we all opened our presents, Carrie finally showed up.
“Sorry I’m late, Chase, that sweater would look great!” Carrie said, ruffling my hair, as she pointed out the sweater Jimmy and Brad got me.
“Traffic was terrible! But I got everyone presents! Including the cute couples!” Carrie sang.
Paris burst into laughter, everyone else groaned.
“You didn’t go into a sex store to get these presents did you?” Trevor asked. Carrie looked shocked.
“No! I went to the stores that you guys like! Why would you think I would go to a sex store?”
“HIM AND HIS TWISTED LOVE FOR PINK SEX TOYS!” Trevor screamed, pointing at Paris. Paris just smiled. Carrie shook her head.
“I see you haven’t changed Paris. Sin, it’s good to see you again, brothers, blow anything up lately?” Carrie asked, as she gave each of us a hug.
“No, Brad wont let me in the kitchen.” Jimmy whined. Carrie laughed.
“Nathan, you’ve grown into your feet! Hi I’m Carrie! you must be Devon. Patrick! I’m super happy Chase is dating you! And thank you for letting my brothers stay here.” Carrie said, giving each person a hug as she greeted them in her own special Carrie way.
“So, Paris, what did you get them?”
After several laugh attacks, and death threats directed at Paris, we opened Carrie’s presents, and she opened hers.
“I LOVE THE BODY SHOP! Chase, I love you!” Carrie squealed. I rolled my eyes. She has this thing with The Body Shop....girls. “OOOHH LUSH! I’VE NEVER TRIED LUSH! THANK YOU TREVOR!” K...so she has this thing with soap in general.
“Carrie! I love them!” Brad said, giving his sister a hug. She had gotten him a bunch of cooking tools.
“Gee...thanks Carrie.” Jimmy said, messing up Carries hair.
“Well, you need it!” Carrie giggled. Jimmy held up what she got him:a book called COOKING IN 1,2,3! Cooking made easy for the challenged. Yeah, Jimmy needed it.
A book on how to get a girl, was given to Ethan, and all the boys in relation ships got books on “reading your boyfriend’s body language.”
“You, dear sister, are a freak.” Trevor said, smiling. Carrie giggled.
“I know!”
After all the presents were opened-I got a bunch of new cloths, some cds, a couple of itunes gift cards, and some books-everyone got around the same.
“Carrie! I love my new comic book!” Nathan gushed Yeah, the kid was into comics. Nathan didn’t look it, but the kid was a hard core nerd. Mom got cooking stuff, jewelry, and gift cards for soap places-like Carrie.
“Who wants food?” Mom asked, as everyone raised their hands.
“I’ll help you Debbie.” Carrie said, as she got up to help.
“Thank you Carrie.” Mom smiled
“I’ll help too!” Brad yelled, as he ran into the kitchen. Yeah, he’s cooking obsessed.
“So, guys, thinking you’ll be using your presents anytime soon?” Paris asked giggling.
“I’m not helping you, when they go after you.” Sin said, taking his boyfriend and pulling him down on his lap, for a kiss.
“Good, because, tomorrow, when it’s not Christmas, Paris your a dead man.” Trevor growled. Trevor never growls, unless he’s pissed. And pissed he was. Paris squeaked, and buried his face in his boyfriend’s chest. Sin seemed to relax, he pulled Paris closer. He looked up at us.
“He gets any broken bones, and I will throw you both off the roof.” Sin said, speaking calmly. Which means he’s not kidding.
“Throw my boyfriend off the roof, and I’ll break every bone in you body.” Patrick said, even calmer than Sin. Oh boy.
“I’LL HELP!” Devon yelled, causing everyone to laugh. The tension was gone.
“You care!” Paris and I yelled at the same time, throwing our arms around out boyfriends. Both of them rolled their eyes.
“You guys are weird.”
Nathan said, shaking his head. Ethan nodded.
“We’ll be playing wii, downstairs.” Ethan said, and him, Nathan,and Jimmy all left to play the new game Jimmy got. (From his awesome little brothers I might add)
“You guys are weird. Devon is lucky, he got the normal one.” Sin said, causing Devon to laugh and pull his boyfriend on his lap, which caused Trevor to blush.
“Yeah, no kidding, but, at least my boyfriend doesn’t act like a girl all the time.” Patrick said, causing both, Paris and I to shriek.
“I do NOT act like a girl!” I yelled.
“Sure you don’t.” Patrick said sounding amused.
“I don’t either!” Paris yelled, causing Sin to laugh.
“Yeah, you do. You wear pink, and you pretty much always bottom.”
Paris blushed. “They don’t need to know that!” He hissed.
“But, you can buy us pink sex toys?” Trevor asked, eyebrow raised.
“You three are fighting like girls too.” Devon said, sounding amused.
“Three? I AM NOT THE GIRL IN THE RELATION SHIP.” Trevor yelled. Devon smiled.
“Yeah, you are.” Devon said. I sighed.
“If we’re the girls in the relationship, then your the-the....”
“Guys?” Sin asked helping out.
“I was looking for an insult!” I yelled.
“Good one.” Patrick said.
“Fine! Be that way! If we’re the girls, then, WE’RE NOT TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW!” Paris yelled, as all three of us stood, up, and marched up stairs, leaving three, very shocked boyfriends.
“WE STILL BETTER BE HAVING SEX TONIGHT!” Devon yelled.
“THERE IS MORE TO A RELATIONSHIP THAN SEX YOU HORNY BASTARD!” Trevor yelled.
“Maybe we are the girls in the relationship.” I said
“Oh, I know we are, but it’s fun messing with them.” Paris said, as we all walked into my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! As much as I love writing this story..I have some sad news...this story will be ending soon:( but, I will be writing a sequal. Two at least-one about Sin and Paris, and one about Devon and Trevor, I'm thinking about doing one for Ethan....thoughts?