‹ Prequel: Random Thoughts
Sequel: Adjustments

Obsticles

Worst Day Ever

She pushed Greg onto the couch where she swiftly got on top of him, Emily smiled as Greg looked at her just wanting to rip off her tank top.

Emily unbuckled his belt and threw off his CSI vest as she kissed him passionately, Greg was hungry for more as his hands were placed firmly on her waist.

“Oh, Emily…you know I like to be on top.” Greg said, flipping Emily over to the bottom of the couch where she finished unbuttoning his pants and pulled them down, with her clothes untouched.

Greg pulled Emily’s jeans down far enough to where he could get a good angle with the couch, Emily giggled as she kissed him hard for a moment. Greg knew he didn’t have long as he pressed himself inside her.

Emily gasped as her nails caved into his arm.

________________________________________________________

Greg zipped up his pants as Emily held him tightly “That was the best.” she whispered to him.

Emily hugged him tightly before letting him go, she was still in her tank top and panties as Greg got up off of the couch and smiled at Emily “I’ll tell Catherine to give you a couple of minutes…” he told her.

Greg kissed her passionately as Emily stroked his cheek “I love you. Now get back to work.” she told him.

“Okay…” Greg said, laughing as he kissed her again “I love you.” he said before walking out of the house.

Emily sighed as she watched him, she was still on the couch before she got up and walking into the kitchen where she came eye to eye with her enemy.

“CA-”

Aaron pointed a gun at her “You say anything, I’ll shoot you.” he said, Emily stood there dazed and scared as Aaron came towards her.

“Sounded like he gave it to you hard…is that how you like it, Emily, hard?” Aaron asked, walking towards her with the gun, he stroked her cheek with the gun.

Emily tried to hold back tears as Aaron looked at her “Answer me…” he whispered to her.

“Yes…” Emily whispered, a tear falling down her face.

Aaron smiled as he dropped the gun “You don’t seem like that kind of a girl,” he said, stroking her cheek as his lips almost touched hers “I’ll give it to you rough, I bet Greg doesn’t know how to give it to you rough…” he told her.

“You don’t touch me--” Emily said, before she felt a sting to her face and she hit the floor.

She looked up at Aaron who was undoing his pants, she cried as she crawled out of the kitchen and into the living room where she bumped into the couch.

Aaron laughed as he got on the floor, Emily tried to squirm away as he caught her wrists and threw her onto the floor where he got on top of her.

“This will be easy, since you’re already half way undone…” Aaron whispered to her, he covered Emily’s mouth as he undid his pants and pulled down Emily’s underwear.

Aaron abused her, he hit her while telling her all the things Greg told her while he made love to her. Emily cried as she tried to scream with Aaron’s hand still on her mouth.

He finished quickly, before Catherine came back inside. Emily was blood everywhere as Aaron pulled out of her, leaving her on the floor while he looked at her “I’ll see you back in class, Ems…” he told her before disappearing.

Emily cried as she tried to get her underwear up from her ankles, Catherine walked into the house and saw the bloody girl on the floor.

“CALL 9-1-1!!” Catherine yelled as she ran towards Emily who continued to sob on the floor.

Catherine looked at Emily “Did Greg do this to you?” she asked.

Emily shook her head “No…Aaron-Johnson…” she managed to get out before passing out of the floor.

Nick ran into the house “Oh, shit!” he said, walking towards the both of them “Is she alive?” he asked her.

________________________________________________________________________

Grissom panicked as he pushed everyone out of the way to get to Emily, who was asleep on a hospital bed.

“We’ve already taken swabs, the rape kit should be done soon.” Catherine said, crossing her arms as Grissom glared her.

Catherine looked at Grissom, with a weary look on her face “Where were you?” he asked him, in an angry tone.

She didn’t know what to say, she looked at Emily, then back at Grissom who was waiting for an answer “…the thing is—”

“Grissom!” Nick said, interrupting Catherine to save her ass while he walked up to Grissom “Need to talk to you.” he said.

Grissom walked out of the room with Nick who cleared his throat “We found…several semen spots around the living room. Specifically on the couch, and on the floor. We checked her room, nothing in there BUT the back door window was detached.” he said.

“…I’m getting that feeling…” Grissom said “That feeling that somebody isn’t telling me something,” he said.

Nick sighed “I wish I could tell you something…” he said, walking away from Grissom to go back to the lab where more results were almost ready.

Grissom walked back into the hospital room where Catherine was holding onto Emily’s hand as she looked at Emily, who was beaten and bruised on every inch of her body.

“You should go home…I can take care of my daughter.” he told Catherine, who looked at Grissom with regret and guilt.

Catherine managed to mouth the words ‘I’m sorry’ to Grissom before getting up and leaving.

Ecklie walked into the room and looked at Grissom “I’ve taken of liberty of giving you the rest of the week off…and I’ve made sure every available team member is out looking for him.” he said.

“Thank you, Ecklie.” Grissom said, turning to him “But please, leave.” he told him.

________________________________________________________________________

Nick and Greg were in the lab with Henry, who was looking at everything closely when he made one of his mousey faces and turned to Nick and Greg.

“I’ve got good news, I’ve bad news, and I’ve got awful news!” Henry said, handing Nick the file.

Greg crossed his arms “How can there be awful news?” he asked.

Nick looked at the file and gasped “Oh, shit.” he said, turning to Greg and grabbing his shoulder “…you’re screwed! Today’s the day, my man!” Nick said.