Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

By The Way

Matt had no troubles undressing me, since I was already undressed. But he was playin that game where he built up suspense by leaving his clothes on until the last minute. I bit my lip innocently, but he saw through. His lips touched my jawline and trailed down to my collarbone. I felt his hands on my waist. It tickled, so I giggled a bit. He looked up at me.

I put my arms around him. He smiled as I began working his shirt off. I loved this part, when he was making me want more, which I always did. His shorts found their own way off, I suppose, and he slipped inside me. I moaned, and I felt him smile against my neck.

I kissed him and pulled at his lip ring. He pushed harder into me, driving me further into the bed. I dug my fingers into his back, and this time he moaned. I felt him give my hair a playful tug, and I cried out. He bit my neck, and I tensed up. Nobody did it like Matt.

And this time, we had all night.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jimmy threw me a dirty look, but I smiled sweetly. Naomi hugged me.

"She didn't mean it," she said. "I forgive her."

She kissed my cheek, making Zacky choke on his Pepsi. We looked over at him, and he grinned stupidly.

"Zacky, baby," I crooned. "What's the matter?"

I left Naomi's side and sat on Zacky's lap. He shook his head, but I knew better.

"I think I know." I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. He knocked his Pepsi onto the floor in a heated attempt to escape the situation.

But I felt him put his hands on my hips, and I smiled as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"Hey now!" laughed Jimmy. "Let's keep this PG in here!"

Zacky flipped him off, and my other hand found his neck. Johnny and Matt came in, and immediately I was off him. We smiled, as if nothing had happened. They knew anyway, and it didn't look like either of them had the patience to deal with my shit.

"Mail's here!" shouted Brian, walking in the door. "Oh, look, the gang's all here." He chuckled and handed me a letter. "For you, Madame."

I looked at the handwriting on the letter. It was familiar, and so was the return address. Then it clicked. This was from Iowa. From my family. From my dad.

I shook my head, and I forced myself to open it.

Dearest Lissa,

It has certainly been a long time since we've spoken. We thought you had gone to college without telling us, but Naomi's parents said she went to visit you in Huntington. We got your address to write you.

We missed your birthday. Nineteen now, eh? Hope you enjoy it. Who have you been staying with?

Your mom's been promoted at work. She travels less, and it's nice having the company. They shut down the factory, so I'm unemployed currently. Trying my damndest to find another job, but no one seems to want an old fart like me.

We'll be visiting in a month, for the holidays. Hope you don't mind, but we miss you. Tell Naomi to write home or call. Her parents are worried as well.

Much love,

Dad


I dropped the letter. All eyes were on me when I looked up.

"Lissa?" said Zacky.

"He's coming," I squeaked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!

I'll have another one today and maybe tonight.

Thanks for reading it so far!