Sequel: Until The End
Status: Finished- read the sequel "Until The End"

A Little Piece of Heaven

Belle of the Boulevard

Johnny and I came back from lunch with some sacks for the other guys. They were waiting in the kitchen hungrily when I set the food down. I laughed as Jimmy ripped open one of the sacks and began eating whatever it was, even though it was the food Zacky had ordered.

I touched Johnny's arm and said, "Thanks, again, JC."

"No problem, Lissa," he replied. He patted the counter and said, "I think I'll go and finish up the trim."

I nodded, and the guys said, "Thanks, dude!" I laughed slightly, and I took a seat next to Brian. He kissed me before taking a bite of a chicken strip. There was a knock on the door.

Matt stood up. "I'll get it," he sighed. We knew he would. Attackers are less likely to actually attack when there's a big muscular guy answering the door.

He came back a few minutes later with a tall blond girl, almost as tall as Matt. She was carrying a couple large bags and her coat. Her blue eyes grew wide, and she looked like she was about to faint. A smile creased my face.

"Naomi!" I shouted. I jumped off the chair and ran to her.

She dropped her bags and threw her arms around me as I hugged her. "You weren't lying," she said. "It really is...Avenged Sevenfold?"

"No lies, deary," I chuckled. "It really is the one and only."

I looked at Zacky. He stood up and said, "I'll move my shit."

"Thanks, Baker!" I shouted as he ran up the stairs. I turned back to Naomi. "Naomi, this is Jimmy, Matt, and Brian. Johnny's upstairs, and Zacky's moving his stuff so you can have your own room."

Jimmy stood up and offered his hand to Naomi. She blushed as he brought her hand to his lips and said, "Enchantè."

I smiled again. "Jimmy's the cracker in this house," I said. "Get your hands off my woman, Jimbo," I added, flicking Jimmy's arm.

He laughed, "You know your name backwards is 'I moan'."

Naomi giggled. She shook her head and said, "I've never been told that before, but I guess you're right!"

"C'mon, chica," I said, taking her arm. "I'll show you to your room."

She followed me upstairs to Zacky's room. We passed him in the hallway, and he nodded to us. I set one of Naomi's bags on the chair opposite the bed. She threw her other on the bed before turning to me.

"So how'd you get here?" she asked. I knew she would, but I wasn't prepared for it.

"I moved away after graduation," I began. "I couldn't stand to be around my dad anymore, Mimi. He was getting worse. So I came out here looking for a job, and I was hired to do a couple music videos. I was at the bar about four months ago when Brian came up to me and bought me a drink. What girl would turn down a drink from Synyster Gates? So I accepted, but I ended up spending the night with him. They let me stay here, and I guess I'm sort of their girlfriend."

"Their girlfriend? Like all of them?" asked a stunned Naomi.

I nodded. "Whenever I'm needed. Mostly it's Brian that I'm with, but we're not official yet."

Naomi flopped down on the bed and sighed. "I wish I was you sometimes," she said.

"Good news," I giggled, "Zacky Vengeance sleeps in that bed."

We both were laughing when Brian came in and said, "What's so funny?"

I shook my head and kissed him. "Nothing," I laughed. "Absolutely nothing."
♠ ♠ ♠
More coming!
Comment!!!
Once again- thanks to everyone for commenting and making me feel loved!
And to those of you who have asked- yes, there will be more Jimmy coming soon. I promise.