Sequel: Arizona Skyline

She Won't Kiss and Tell

05

“WalMart stop!”, Jared exclaimed through out the bus. We were on our way to the next venue and fortunately, we are going to make a WalMart stop. The bus halted into a stop at the parking lot and I could see the other buses were behind us.

“You coming, Mandy?”, Kennedy asked as he shoved his wallet into his back pocket.

“Yeah, I need to get some things.”, I smiled and grabbed my hoodie. We walked out the bus and the others joined us.

“Amanda!”, Sarah squealed as she tackled me into a hug. “I miss you!”

“Oh come on, we met only three hours ago, and we texted!”

She rolled her eyes as she looped her arms with mine. “That’s so not enough.”

When we were inside, we went separated ways. Sarah and I went to the toiletries aisle. Apparently, living in a metal capsule with a bunch of boys made us having their stench too.

“Hey, I need something on the next aisle, you wanna meet me there?”, Sarah asked.

“Yeah, sure, I’m not done here.”

She nodded and sauntered to the next aisle. I picked up the shampoo bottle, and before I could dunk it into the basket, a pair of arms snaked around my waist.

“Mandy!”
“Kenny! Stop it!”, I giggled as I wrestled out of his arms, but damn it, he was too strong.

His lips attached onto my cheek and down to my neck, and I was fighting the urge to moan. A few people around us gave us a dirty look, but I don’t give a fuck about them.

“Kenny, cut it out!”, I pushed him away a bit. “We’re in a public place, for God’s sake.”

“Okay.”, he sighed, but not releasing his arms off my waist. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”, I can’t help but smiled.

“Hey, John called me, I’ll meet you later?”

I nodded and he kissed my cheek before running off to where John was. After I was done, I wanted to walk away, but I was stopped by someone’s arm in front of me.

“Garrett, get out of my way.”, I sneered.

“Why did you do this to me, Mandy?”

“What? What did I do to you?”

“Dating Kennedy in front of me while you know that I love you.”

“Okay, first of all, I love Kennedy, and second, we are a past. So you’re just another guy of my brother’s friends.”

“I love you, Amanda.”

“Don’t you dare saying that, when you can’t admit it in front of people.”, I pushed my way and rushed to where Sarah was.

Thoughts swirled in my mind. What if Garrett told everyone about us? What if Kennedy would leave me when Garrett told everyone? What if, what if,what if.

I found Sarah in the snack aisle, and I just pulled her to the cashier. “Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Amanda, what’s wrong?!”

“I need to get away from Garrett and Kennedy, and all the guys, can I move to your bus?”

Sarah’s face lit up and nodded. “Of course! Come on.”

After we paid for all of our things, we rushed to The Maine’s bus and I gathered all of my stuffs before dumping it into my duffel bag. When I wanted to walked off the bus, John and Kennedy was at the steps.

“Where you going?”, John asked, eyeing my duffel bag.

“I’m going to move to Boys Like Girls’ bus until I calm down.”, I said in a rush and kissed his cheek. I pushed my way through both of them.

When I was half way to the BLG’ bus, someone pulled my hand back. “What’s wrong, Amanda?”, Kennedy’s eyes were pleading.

“Please, Kenny, I only need sometime alone, and I need Sarah.”

“Is it about Garrett? Is it?”

I couldn’t lie to him, I couldn’t. “I’ll see you around, Kenny.”

Before he could say something else, I snatched my arm back and hopped into BLG’ bus. I placed my bag inside an empty bunk.

“You could use that bunk, it’s been empty since forever.”, Sarah laughed.

“Thanks.”

“Amanda O’Callaghan? Is that you?”, Paul appeared on the front.

“Hi, Poolie.”

He grinned and tackled me into a hug, picking me up. “Hey!”

“Okay, Paul, can you put me down?”

“Oh, sorry.”, he put me down and I can see he blushed. Not again.

I sat on the couch in the front lounge as I watched Sarah helped Paul to placed the groceries into the cupboard. I could admit that their bus is nicer, and feels homey.

“Amanda?”

I looked over to the steps and Martin was grinning. “Hey, Martin.”

“What’re you doing here?”

“I’m moving in with you guys, until my mind calm down a bit. Is that okay?”
His eyes widened and he nodded furiously. “Yeah, sure! Make yourself at home.”

I mouthed thanks and he walked to the back lounge. I closed my eyes and leaned my head onto the couch, slowly drifted to sleep.
*************
Garrett

I slid into my bunk and before I could close the curtains, Kennedy pulled me out again.

“What the fuck?!”

“What did you say to Amanda?”, he clutched the collar of my shirt. “What did you say?!”

“I didn’t say anything!”

“And why did she say to me about her moving that it involves you?!”

“You know our fucking past, Kennedy!”

“You brought that up again!”

“She’s a bitch for dating you when she knows that I love her!”

Suddenly, Kennedy’s fist made contact with my nose. The cracked sound that coming from my nose was telling me that it’s broken. “Fuck!”

“Guys!”, Jared came into the back lounge and his eyes widened when he looked down to me. “What happened to Garrett?!”

“That’s for paying back what you did to mine and calling Amanda a bitch!”, Kennedy said through his teeth, and he walked out from the lounge.

“Shit, dude, are you okay?”, Jared asked as he crouched beside me.

“Look at my nose! Is this okay?”

He rolled his eyes and called John. I adjusted my nose to its position.

“Kennedy did that?!”, John exclaimed when he saw me. “What happened?”

I couldn’t say that I called his sister a bitch, he would kill me. “Amanda.”

“This about Amanda?”

“That’s all I could say.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took long to be posted,i know
i was enjoying my christmas,and i hope you did too!
thank you for the comments/subscribing,let's make the comment to 10?;D
THANK YOU!