Status: Currently not writing this story as it has bored me XD

I Will Burn for You

The battle

Ed’s POV

I woke up with light flickering and burning around my eyes. I let my eyelids shoot open and stared around. Fire. Dan and Teddy were running in through the glass doors into my room. Dan pulled the wires out my arms and I whimpered in pain since they’d just gotten comfortable. Dan swung me over his shoulder and Teddy grabbed my clothes since I was just in a hospital gown while they had been getting dried. We ran, well I was carried, out of the room and into the corridor. The fire escape and the stairs were blocked by walls of fire. A hooded figure stepped out of the shadows. Kira….

Dan moaned under his breath and sat me down against the wall. My lungs were weak from drowning and I knew I’d die first from the smoke. I sat coughing and coughing as my lungs gasped for oxygen. Teddy ripped a sleeve off his t-shirt and tied it around my nose and face. Kira had an evil smile spread across her face. Dan snarled under his breath.

“Well boys, you ready to die?” Kira asked, her voice sickly sweet. Teddy’s face read a look like no, you should be getting you coffin made. Not that she deserves one I thought to myself. Dan came over to me as I was coughing and gasping.

“Don’t try fight Ed. Get out if you get the chance but we’re stuck and your weak so don’t waste any strength, even if we’re struggling.” Dan told me. I moaned quietly through my coughs and nodded weakly knowing I had to do as he said.

Kira snarled and stepped forwards and the brothers stepped forwards to meet her. The fight was on. Kira lunged at Dan’s neck but Teddy landed on her back thrashing at her. Dan ripped at her with his sharp teeth but she placed her lips against his forehead and his slashes grew weaker and weaker. I felt the lack of oxygen kick in and I rested my head against the wall gasping and choking on my breath. Next time I looked up there was a whimpering lump of flesh on the floor surrounded by blood. We’d beaten her…. For now. Dan was bleeding heavily and Teddy’s arm was hanging about an inch out of the socket. Dan moaned weakly. “To think we had just been about to leave…” We had to get out Now.

Jessica’s POV

I stared at the burning story on the hospital and something clicked and told me it was Kira. I signalled at Ali and Duckie. We couldn’t take Emily, she’d hurt the baby.

“We’ll be right back Emily.” I claimed, hoping I could keep to that. We slipped through the hospital doors and ran up the staircases. There was a huge wall of fire in front of us. I signalled at the small gap near the top. Ali quickly turned into a butterfly and flew through the gap. I smashed at the wall with a chair till there was a hole to outside and used my powers to make it rain torrentially and brought the rain to the fire and put it out. Ali reappeared with Dan over one shoulder and Ed clutching weakly to his arm.

“Get Teddy…” Ali mouthed and I ran and grabbed him. We ran back down the stairs and outside. Emily was in tears and shaking. The battle was over but the war was still to come….
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished this to shut emily up. Will maybe do a sequal if i can be bothered since i didnt finish it well XD comment if you want one :P