Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Nathaly & Giselle

Giselle's POV
" Giselle wake up" Nathaly called. Nathaly is my cousin and also my best friend in the whole world. Last night we had a sleepover and fell asleep at like 4 a.m.

"Wake up! You're gonna be late!"

"Huh? Late for what?"

"You told me you had to babysit today! It's already 9!

"WHAT? I have to be there in 30 minutes!"

"Go get ready then!"

I took a shower and got dressed in the bathroom. I was babysitting Frankie (I guess that was his name) today. I'm a certifyed babysitter in CA and my mom got me to babysit this kid today. I guess she was friend with his mother or something like that. I did my hair and put on some mascara.

When I got out Nathaly was already dressed.

I asked Nathaly if she could drive me to the Jonas'. We said goodbye to my mom. My dad was already at work and my lil' bro was still asleep..

We got out and hopped on Nathaly's Mini Cooper (a sweet 16 bday gift).

The whole ride was full of laughter. We arrived at the Jonas' and the house was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok! First Chapter of our first story!

Yeah I know it sucks and it's short but next ones will be longer and better!!

Comment and rate please!! Make me happy :)

-Giselle