Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Meeting the Jonas'

"Ok thanks for the ride nats" I said as I unbuckled the seatbelt.

"K! Good luck! Text me if there's any cute big bro ok?!" I laughed

"I don't think Frankie has any big brothers. Why would he need a babysitter if so?"

"Right! But there's always a chance!"

"Ok. Bye" I laughed and got out of the car.

I walked to the frontporch and rang the bell. After a few seconds a cute guy opened the door.

"Hi I'm-" I started but got interrupted by the boy

"Look I'll give you an autograph but please don't go tell everyone you know where we live"

"Excuse me. I don't want any autograph, I don't even know you. I'm here to babysit Frankie but I guess this is the wrong house, I'm sorry"

"Oh! No wait! You're the babysitter?" I nodded " I'm sorry I thought you were a fan"

"A fan?" I raised an eyebrow " I'm sorry I-"

"Kevin who is it?" Oh so his name is Kevin... "oh you must be Giselle right?" She said with a smile. I nodded. "Come in, come in"

"Oh I'm Denise Jonas but you can call me Denise sweetie"

"ok" I smiled "You really have a beautiful house Denise"

"Aw thank you sweetie. Wait here I'll go get Frankie"

"Ok" I said

"Boys we have to go now. Hurry! Franklin you too come downstairs please" just then Kevin, who had gone upstairs got down with other cute curly boy following. And then came OMG the most beautiful, handsome, cute, hot, STOP IT GISELLE!! Then came this gorgeous guy with chocolate brown eyes, perfect tanned skin, short brown hair. He smiled at me. OMG he noticed I was checking him out! I felt my cheeks go red. God but that smile was perfect.

I came out of my daze when someone cleared their throat.

"Huh? Sorry did you say something?" I asked

"I said my name was Nick and this is my brother Joe" He said laughing at the last part.

"Hi I'm Giselle" I shook his hand and then put out my hand for Joe, but instead of shaking it he kissed it. Oh. My . God. He was such a flirt. I started to blush, again!

"I guess you already know I'm Kevin" he said

"yeah"

"And I'm Frankie!" The kid said skipping down the stairs.

"Hey Frankie I'm Giselle!"

"I know. You're pretty" He said

"Yeah you totally are" Joe said

"thanks" Oh my God there I go blushing again.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" For a minute I thought he was joking but he had a serious look on his face.

"Uhm no I-"

"Ok Joseph enough. Hello Giselle I'm Mr. Jonas but you can call me Paul"

"OK! Nice to meet you Paul" He smiled at me.

"Ok boys we're running late so let's go" He said.

"Bye Giselle, Frankie" They all said in unision.

They started to walk out out and Joe was last. Before he closed the door he smiled and winked at me then shoot the door closed. Wow that boy was gorgeous.

"K Frankie what do you wanna do first?"

"I'm hungry" He said

"K! Wanna help me prepare Brunch?"

"Really?" I nodded "yay" he said and started jumping around the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okaaay!! Second chapter!! Not good I know but hey first story!!

Rate and comment please! I appreciate any kind of comment.

Tell me if you see any mistakes pleae!

-Giselle