To the End of Sweet Revenge

REVENGE is sweet

Thoughts and doubts were running through my mind, I felt helpless like there was no where to go nor anyone to turn too. I had never felt like this before and boy did it hurt, more then I could possibly imagine.

I knew I had to be stronger but I couldn’t get the thought out of my mind on what Gerard had done, I never thought he would stoop that low, humiliating in front of thousands of people, but I was coming to realise that maybe he really was a nasty person and not the great and talented musician I thought of.

Still sitting on the ground I had no idea where I was, I knew I was still some where in the grounds but where I don’t know, Picking up my bag I looked in there for my cell finding it I needed to call someone to tell me where to go.

Picking my self up I knew I had done enough crying, if Gerard wanted war he was going to get it and to me payback was going to be worse then hell it’s self. To me he would wish he never missed me.

My sadness and humiliation had turned to anger and I was pissed if anything now I was livid and I wanted payback if it was the last thing I done.

Thinking of the other guys they were gonna cope it too, how they could do that to me I don’t know I thought I was there friends not there laughing stock, Someone they could make jokes of.

There was no possibility that I was going to let them get over what they had done, Finding the words to confront them would be different, I hadn’t wanted this at all...I thought coming here to Projekt Revolution would have been the best experience in the whole entire world not just to meet my idols and many other great musicians.

I thought I would learn and if anything the only thing that I had learnt was how to be a bigger BITCH, which heck I already knew how.

Dialling Coco’s number I waited for her to answer.

“Oh my god, Dakota where are you? We are all worried” Coco blatantly asked

“I’m somewhere it’s dark and I don’t really know” I replied.

“Are you ok?”

“I’m fine” I snapped. All I wanted them to do right now was find me so I could go to bed and be by myself as tomorrow being a new day I was going to think of a plan on how I could get Gerard and the rest of MCR back.

“Ok...um how do we find you?”

“Fucked if I know, I’m walking around but all I can see is tents and no buses”

“Dakota stay where a tent is and we’ll come to you, I think I know where you are” Coco giggled before hanging up.

Standing still my skin trembled as it got colder, rubbing my arms I tried to keep my self warm, teaches me a lesson for having no jacket. I didnt have to wait long before I heard voices only it wasnt all girl voices, there were males too.

Running over to me Coco was panting, grabbing me in her arms she held me tight. “I’m so glad your ok”

Finally after a few minutes she released her grasp where I saw Frank, Ray and Bob staring at me.

“What the fuck are they doing here” I said yelling at Coco and staring at the guys.

“Dakota we know you are hurting...But we didnt know we promise” ray said with such a soothing voice, it started to make me feel guilty to think that the rest of them had even taken any part in what Gerard had done.

“Really?” I asked.

“Promise, Cross my finger’s hope to die I’d stick 10 needles in my eyes if I was lying” Frank replied grabbing me in his arms and holding on.

“I’m sorry for assuming”

“You had a right to assume, and know that we are going to deal with Gerard and once we have we would like you guys to talk and get over this stupid crap you guys have going.
Cause your not only hurting each other but your driving the rest of us crazy including your own band” Ray replied.

Nodding I had no words to say. Finally on the bus we were driven to a hotel that MCR and the rest of the bands that were on PR would be staying at as the next venue was the Hyundai Pavilion in San Bernardino.

Sitting in my room I was sharing with Coco, the girls and I had talked while on the bus and they had told me that they had gone off at Gerard which made me smile and I loved it when Mac told me she had threatened to punch his lights out. I loved them so much, they were the best friends ever.

They had made me promise not to do anything else to Gerard to forget about it, though I had promised I had lied, he really was the only thing on my mind and I wanted revenge.

Tossing and turning in bed I couldn’t sleep, sitting up I could hear Coco softly talking in her sleep about ice cream and how she wanted one, Getting up I decided to go for a walk and a smoke sounded so good.

Opening the door and quietly closing it I walked out in to the hall it was so quiet which just made it even more relaxing but unbeknownst to me that was gonna change with in a matter of seconds.

Seeing th door open I was stunned when I saw Gerard walk out looking worse for wear, it looked like he had been drinking and as I started to argue with myself how he no longer drank alcohol, My anger kicked in looking directly at him I gave him a deathly stare and marched over so that our eyes made contact.

Before he had a chance to say anything my body took over, opening my hand I slapped him across the face.

“You stupid bastard, who the FUCK do you think you are?” I snarled

Looking at me he rubbed his cheek where it had gone red from my slap “Dakota I’m sorry” he whispered.

“Don’t you dare say that word, you have no right...Just remember these three words I’ll have REVENGE” I yelled as I turned away and walked off down the hotel corridor.