To the End of Sweet Revenge

My Love of Vengeance

Dakota POV
No one knows what its like to feel these feelings like I do and I well I blame Gerard.
No one knows what its like to be mistreated or to be defeated. That they're sorry and not to worry, No one could truly see the pain that I was in and that my vengeance is my music.

I hated Gerard with every emotion that I had in my body and I knew that my revenge was going to be sweet but what I was going to do was a different story, the way he had humiliated my I wasnt going to let him get off at all, he deserved pain and I was sure that I was going to be the one to inflict it.

Even if I had my last breath I’d still inflict it, hate was rippling though my body and Gerard was on my most wanted he was the number one the person who I would destroy with everything I could muster.

I don’t know what but I didnt feel the littlest bit concerned of what the consequences would be as far as I was concerned Gerard’s ass was mine and I’d bring him down.

Gerard POV

Walking back to my room that I was sharing with Frank I was in shock, it was the first time ever I’d been slapped and fuck it stang, I knew she was angry but that was the last thing that I was expecting.

If anything I’d thought that I was going to cop an ear bashful which in what I’d done I knew I kind of deserved it as I realised that I’d gone over board or WAY overboard. But at the time she’d pissed me off so much in how she’d sung that song and truly dedicated to me, and the only thing that I’d had on my mind was how I was going to pay her back, if she wanted to play games. I was going to return them.

Hoping in to bed I turned the night light on where I saw Frank staring at me. I could tell he was still pissed but att he same time did he really have to be. To me knowing it was childish I wanted him on my side.

“Yes Frank” I asked.

“Have you apologised to her?” He replied

“Yeh she slapped me in the face and said she was going to have her revenge, Look man I know I over reacted and done a hurtful thing, I realise that now but at the time I was pissed and all I wanted was payback” I said trying to show Frank I was sorry.

“I know man but it was pretty low, if anything you should have just ignored what she done, Now all this shit has come to light and it’s bad” Frank replied while curling up in his bed.

Yeh I think I have started something cause now she wants revenge so I can see there is gonna be more trouble, I just have to avoid her” I said.

“Night Gee” Frank said as he fell asleep.

Doing the same I thought a good night’s rest would do good, I wasnt scared at what Dakota could do but I was a little worried at what she’d have in store, so I decided the best thing for me to do was confront her again tomorrow and hopefully we could get though it.

Deep down I knew she was a real nice person, I’d seen that side of her as well and It was great but now all I was seeing was the bitch and that’s what I hated. But then again at this stage I knew I deserved it.

Dakota POV

As my emotions built up, I layed in my bed thinking of Gerard how I wanted to rip his limbs off to make him suffer for eternity, wishing he was a pimple that I could just pop or a fly that I could swat or to make him suffer to spray him with fly spray.

As idea’s ran through my mind I started to get some good one’s on how I could make him suffer for a long time, I knew it was going to be fun and the satisfaction I’d get would be rewarding until I came up with my big plan which heck I still had no idea.

Laying against the pillows I closed my eye’s thinking of the prick and how I was going to destroy him.