To the End of Sweet Revenge

A New Day for Fun

Dakota POV
Through out the whole night I’d had the worst sleep, Frank to me was unbearable to sleep with, first from drooling on me, he’d cuddled in to my like I was his teddy bear, which was cute but I couldn’t move I was cornered to the wall of the bus.

And then the worst of it all he’d decided to grope me, only it wasnt your usual groping, he actually started to massage my breast.

At first being asleep it honestly felt good, but then waking up I could not only feel but I was able to see what he was doing, before I knew it I’d kneed him in the groin where he fell out of the bunk and on to the floor with a loud thud.

No one actually woke up which was good but the next thing I got from Frank was a moan. “You kicked me in the nuts” he whimpered.

“That’s for touching my boobs” I hissed as I had cuddled back in to my blankets, before I knew it he was back in the bunk but now way too scared to touch me.

By morning after having hardly any sleep, I got up before anyone else or so I thought, sitting at the sofa was Gerard drinking a cup of coffee, slumping on the other sofa, I was still wearing nothing but my singlet and panties and saw Gerard give me the up and down.

Image

Right now my brain wasnt comprehending and all I wanted was caffeine and a bloody smoke, My cravings had kicked in and I needed it more then anything.

Going back to the kitchen area I poured myself a cup of coffee and located my smokes that were on the bench.

Looking at Gerard I asked. “Do you know when we are stopping?”

He looked towards me with a heartfelt smile. “Um I don’t think we are.”

“Fuck” I exclaimed.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“I need a smoke so bad I cant wait” I whined looking out the bus window.

“Just have one, no one’s awake and I don’t think anyone will care.”

I smiled and lit my ciggie and found an empty bottle to ash in to while I took big sips of my nice warm coffee, the taste of it was exhilarating. I could feel my energy levels returning and slowly I was properly waking up.

And the nasty thought’s I had of Gerard were returning, today for me was going to be a big day I wanted to push as many buttons as I could possibly push. To start peeling away the layers of the shell that he lived in.

To me I wasnt even thinking f the consequences that could or would occur, I now had one thought on my mind and that was destruction and Gerard Way was going to be my test subject.

But at the same time I knew that I would have to open myself up more to him, to show him I was a sincere person. So that he would like me as a friend and then crush him like the little bug that he truly was.

“Um do you wanna maybe hang out later?” I asked while twisting my frizzy hair in my fingers.

Gerard looked up at me with shock, not what I was expecting at all. “Um...yeh if you want?”

Looking at him I tried to study his response but it was no use his face was so blank with no emotion at all.

“Yeh I would only if you wanna, just thought seeing we got off on the wrong foot, maybe I could make it up to” I replied smiling, while laughing to myself knowing that today for me was going to be fun but where as for Gerard I was going to make it pure hell.

“Yeh sure”he replied nodding eagerly.

“Great.”

“So what did you wanna do?” he asked with a boyish voice.

“Hmm...let me surprise you” I replied with a giggle.

Gerard POV

Looking at Dakota it made me feel a little weird that she wanted to spend time with me, but I was open for it and it was nice that she was being nice to me, though after last night she had been brutally honest with me and it did make me feel bad, I thought my drawings were ok but then when she started to pick out my faults. It had gotten to me.

But from what she was telling me she wanted to get to know me and that I thought was cool cause to be honest she was attractive even better then that HOT and she was making the attempt to get to know me for me. I could see myself letting my guard down and beginning to trust her.

But then at the same time I could also understand if she didnt trust me especially after the prick I’d been now on numerous occasions, though in my defence I will say she did deserve it after how she had treated me.

I just hoped our day would go along great and I’d finally get to know the real Dakota Ackerson.

Dakota POV

Stupid me as I thought to myself, I’ll surprise you. Jeez what a stupid thing to say but I had nothing else I was blank. I knew what I wanted to do but I couldn’t even come up with a feasible excuse.

Oh well it was done with and he had bitten the hook, it was now time for me to wheel him in and have my fun.

(Hope your enjoying, does anyone have any ideas how Dakota can be mean to Gerard to bring him down further, I’ll be forever grateful. I’ve actually pulled a blank...argh!!! Any ideas will be greatly appreciated and I’ll be sure to credit you. LUV you guys WOOHOO. Enchanted_Sunset xxxx)