To the End of Sweet Revenge

It's DAKOTA Bitch

The rest of the morning went along soothingly, nothing too much out of the ordinary happened besides the bathroom, the guys were so not used to having to share the small compartment, especially as we had to do our makeup and all.

I’d planned to meet Gerard after the Landslide’s gig and from there I was still stumped at how I was going to get at him, I knew I was getting carried away and that eventually it would all just come naturally to me.
Finally we were at the arena in Phoenix, and the weather was warm but brisk at the same time, getting out Gerard followed after me.

“Dakota” he whispered.

“Yes Gerard?” I replied.

“I’ll see you later” He replied with a smile.

“Definitely!”

Walking away I needed food, the girls and I weren’t due on stage for another hour or so and I could so smell hotdogs, that the craving was there for me and I was determined to find them and eat as many as I possibly could.

Finding the tent where all the food was, I stormed in looking for the hotdogs. “Where are the hotdogs?” I asked a passerby.

“Over there” He replied.

Walking up to the person who was dishing up the food, I looked at her and held my finger’s out. “I want three please.”
making small talk with me she asked “Taking the order’s are we?”

“Nope they are all for me” I said as I patted my belly.

I could tell she must have thought I was pretty weird but I didnt care, I was there for one reason and that was to eat them damm beautiful hotdogs. Grabbing them in my hands I walked back out in to the fresh air where I found a table and place my hotdog’s on. I knew they were going to be yummy.

Before long Coco had arrived with Jay and Mac who sat down besides me as I was finishing the last hotdog, with my mouth full I spoke as bit’s of saliva crushed bread fell out of my mouth “mph fa god”

“Dakota what are you saying?” Jay asked.

“Nothing” I muttered, the moment had gone and I couldn’t be bothered repeating myself.

“So Dakota what’s going on with you and Gerard?” Jay asked.

“Nothing why?”

“Well you seem to be acting really nice towards him.”

As I thought if only she really knew and could see the bigger picture.

“Yeh well, ya know it’s just the way it is” I replied.

“That’s great Dakota, it’s cause you like him right, in the you know what type of way” Coco said laughing.

“What like your lust for Frank...I don’t think so Coco. Gerard’s he’s let’s see just a piece of meat I’m going to play with. That’s it really”

“Dakota...don’t tell me your still planning revenge..your silly cause trust me its gonna backfire. Don’t say I didnt warn you” Jay snapped as she walked away.

Rolling my eyes I repeated what she said but in a sarcastic voice “Don’t say I didnt warn you” which cracked Coco up.

I could see Jay’s point but I knew it wasnt going to backfire, I knew what had to be done and I was set on doing it.

Getting up with the girls we headed back to the MCR bus to get ready, Walking on I saw Frank playing a video game with Bob while Ray and Gerard were discussing something in the back with quiet voice’s but you could tell that something was up, due to the looks that Ray kept giving Gerard.

Slipping out of our clothes we quickly got dressed and were ushered to the stage by Jeff and Preston.