To the End of Sweet Revenge

The Game Turns

Gerard’s POV

I couldn’t fucken believe what Dakota had done, Fuck I thought as I had walked off, I had listened to the whole song and the words that echoed in my mind were what she had said at the start Gerard this is for you baby.
I couldn’t fathom how cruel she could really be, well if she wanted to play I was gonna give it to her.

And the worst was I had listened to her music and I loved it, I remember talking to Chester and Mike from Linkin Park when they were deciding on who should be on the bill and both of them had suggested on Landslide in which I totally agreed.
Thinking about it now, I didnt regret it but I certainly wished that Dakota wasnt here.

Sitting in the bus I waited for the other guys to return I knew they were going to see Dakota or mainly Frank anyway.
Eventually Frank rocked up with Coco, it was like them two were inseparable, they were so alike only one was a man and the other was a woman.

“Hey Gee” Coco squealed.

“Hey Coco, how you going?”

“Yeh good, Look...um...I wanna say sorry for what happened on stage, we had started playing when Dakka’s said what she said...I know you guys have issues’s but she really is a nice person” Coco replied

“Don’t worry bout it Coco, it’s nothing to do with you” I said while taking a sip of my coffee

Coco started to wonder over to Frank who had just watching me, “Hey Gee why don’t you go and talk to her and try and get over this” Frank asked.

Like hell I would if she wanted to act live a child well then I was sure to give it to her, Payback was gonna be a bitch for her.

“Frank I’ll think about it” I said as I lied in Frank’s face.

There was so much that was pissing me off about her, how she could be friends with everyone else but not me, I hadn’t even done anything to her if anything it was she who had grabbed my arm and twisted it which hurt like hell.

She had also ran in to me making me fall backwards on to my back and that was agonising as well.

And yet she had the cheek to still be the biggest bitch I had ever meet, So in the end I was giving it back and because I knew it was pissing her off it was satisfaction for me.

Finally it was time for us to get ready, I was ready to get up there and perform. I loved our fans more then anything they were the best in the whole entire world. And I know as a band we couldn’t ask for anything better. These people made us and that’s why we done this for them.

Looking at the guys Ray and Frank were tuning there guitars while I had my ipod in my ear relaxing my mouth muscles, it was a stupid routine that I done.

Knowing that it was time we were ready, Frank came over “Don’t do anything stupid Dakota is gonna be here, She’s coming with Mac, Jay and Coco”

I looked and smiled. The bitch had decided to make an appearance, well tonight she would pay.

Dakota’s POV

I couldn’t believe that the girls had actually dragged me to watch MCR perform, now don’t get me wrong I loved their music I just hated the singer, he was just so pathetic in my eyes.

We had decided to actually go in to the crowd and with Coco she just had to be up the front so all four of us were there, up the front waiting for MCR to start there spectacular show.

Before I knew it the lights were dimmed and I could hear the guitar rifts to ‘The End’ I had to admit the guys sounded awesome. Before long the fire flames lit up and Gerard appeared singing the words looking oh so sweet, Damm he made me sick.

If only people truly knew what he was like.

Gerard’s POV

The time had finally come, our show was coming to a close and through out the whole show I could see Dakota with the rest of the girls singing along to our music, She actually looked amazing and not the rude cow I had come to know and detest.

But as I thought about it I had to continue and I know the guys were gonna be pissed but I didnt care, this was my payback.

The beats started for our final song that I had chosen which was DEAD!

One thing I had done was change the words just fit for Dakota and also added a little show for it thanks to Frank’s digital and the help of the backstage crew who had put it together for me in the last minute.

Looking towards the crowd I yelled in to the microphone “Well motherfucker’s I hope your enjoying the show, cause right now I have a little treat for the one and only Dakota, you inspired me today, so please look up at the screens and listen to the music. Cause Dakota BABY this is for you!” I yelled as I pointed to her in the crowed and blew her a kiss.