To the End of Sweet Revenge

Your so Vain

The day had finally arrived and I was so excited, today me and my band we were gonna play live for the first time on tour and it was like I said just so exciting there weren’t many words that could really describe how I was feeling besides pure excitement, people beside’s frm Jersey would hear our music.

For once our music was gonna get out there and I just hoped and prayed that people liked it, I knew that it wouldn’t be everyone’s thing and I was totally cool with that. But at the same time I hope the show went well and the fans didnt turn on us or boo like telling us to piss off.

Finally I rolled over and got out of my stupid bunk, walking to the kitchen I poured my favorite drink coffee and making sure I had some pants on I went outside and lit up a smoke. Glancing over at the MCR bus I could see Coco walking over to our’s looking like shit.

“Coco you annoying Frank again?” I asked.

“Yeh I cant help it, I know he notices me and it makes me soo happy” Coco replied with a giggle

“Ahh Coco Frank has a girlfriend remember”

“Yeh I know...But Dakka its destiny I can feel it in my bones and guess what him and Gerard are gonna come watch our show”

“What the fuck is Gerard coming for?”

“Dakota what’s your problem with Gee, he’s so nice and funny too”

Funny my ass as I giggled to myself, so he was going to watch my gig well I didnt want him there, but if he wanted to be there I knew what I needed to do to get his attention.

Before long Jeff came running to our bus telling us that straight after MSI we would be up, the girls and I gather together and started to sing...

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
We don’t need it let the mother fucker burn
Burn mother fucker burn


With that we bursted in to a fit of laughter as we had an audience of Frank and Bob who looked at us strangely.

“It’s one of our rituals we do before every time we have a gig” Mac said while smiling “Got a problem with it?”

Both men shook there heads and backed out of the bus and walked away.

It was finally time and the adrenalin that was pumping through my body was insatiable, It was like I was on a high, I ready and boy did I feel ready, I could see Gerard watching us from the corner of my eye, turning towards him I smiled, in which he looked at me weirdly.

As I thought if he wanted to watch that was fine but I would make sure it was memorable.

Getting out on the stage we went to our positions with of course me being at the front. The crowd was already roaring our name, Coco started to play the drums and started banging a beat away getting in to it which then started the guitar rifts, slowly the music was coming together.

“Welcome to Projekt Revolution, We are Landslide and we are gonna fucking rock this for you” I screamed making my face go red.

The crowd really got in to our music, it was like they really knew who we were and our songs it was just amazing.

“Are you guys having fun?” I yelled
The crowd yelled back.

“I cant fucking hear you, ARE YOU FUCKING HAVING FUN?” I screamed.

With that the crowd went insane as our next song started up, I could see that there were people actually moshing it was just insane and I could see that not only I but the girls were absolutely loving it.

Towards the end I screamed over to Jay to start the rift for ‘Your so Vain’ by Carly Simon automatically the girls caught on and started to play the music, the crowd looked on in amusement.

Now it was Gerard’s turn to be humiliated “Ok guys, how many of you like MCR?” I screamed.

There was a loud roar, “Well guys this song is dedicated to one of them they know who they are and well fuck it, Gerard this is for you BABY!!!” I yelled with a huge smile on my face.

You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf it was apricot
You had one eye on the mirror as you watched yourself gavotte
And all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner
They'd be your partner, and...

You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't You?

You had me several years ago when I was still quite naive
Well you said that we made such a pretty pair
And that you would never leave
But you gave away the things you loved and one of them was me
I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee
Clouds in my coffee, and...

You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't You?

I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee
Clouds in my coffee, and...
Well I hear you went up to Saratoga and your horse naturally won
Then you flew your lear jet up to Nova Scotia
To see the total eclipse of the sun
Well you're where you should be all the time
And when you're not you're withSome underworld spy or the wife of a close friend
Wife of a close friend, and...

You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't You?


The crowd ate it up and when finally finishing our set they were chanting our name, it rocked and I honestly could describe it, Looking around at me I could see that Gerard was no where to be seen and boy I was glad.

The game had started and the score was so far Dakota: 1 and Gerard: nill

(Please comment tell me what you think, hope you like :-) )