Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter Two.

A few days later...

My new table was kind of cool. Except for the Travis kid. He doesn't really talk that much. Ehh. Maybe he's shy. I pulled out my other notebook and started to draw. I'm a horrible drawer unless I have something to draw, but I don't.

A little piece of paper landed an my sleeve. I continued drawing. Hopefully whoever threw it would stop. One by one, little pieces of paper landed all around and on me. I looked aroound my table, everyone was working on the warm-up except Travis. I went back to drawing, but kept looking up just to see who was throwng the little pieces of paper.

After a while, I see an arm snap and a little piece of paper land on my drawing. I looked up at Travis and shook my head. I was smiling which didn't really help much though. I can't ever be serious in my face. I smile too much.

Throughout the period, he kept throwing paper at me.

**AT BRUNCH (Middle school recess)**

"I had the wierdest time in science today!" I exclaimed to my friends. They usually like my stories from class.

"What happened?" Rebecca asked. We all sat in a circle on the ground.

"Remember Travis, the quiet one?" They all nodded. "Well, he kept throwing little papers at me today. It got kind of annoying. And he did that all class."

Rebecca told her story about how her history teacher drew a penninsula and it looked like a dick. I called that wierd.