Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter Thirty Five.

BEFORE SCHOOL

I playd that kicky ball game with Maria. "I have skills!" I yelled after kicking the ball.

"What kind of skills?" Travis asked. I stopped and thought.

"The awesome kind."

When Jessica got here, every time I looked over, her and Travis were hugging. It got kind of annoying.

LUNCH

Me and Maria played the kicky bally game again. Our court was taken, so we had to play at the last one. The next court over guys were being assholes. They kept kicking their ball into our court.

Travis came later. Once, I walked back and Travis was running full speed towards me. I moved out of the way, and hr jumped the fence. It kind of reminded me of one of those movie montages where they run in slow motion and jump over something to victory music.

Maria told me that Travis bet Mr. Herschberg that if UCLA won the football game against USC that he has to take him and the 'Envy's a tranny' guy to lunch anywhere they want. If they loose, then Travis has to run five miles.

Every time I turned around after that, Travis and Jessica were hugging. When the bell rang and they were on their way to get backpacks, it looked like they were holding hands. They were actually locking arms.

I walked behing them to p.e. I think Jessica was coming onto Travis, and he had no idea. She had her arm locked around his as if she was never going to let him go.

SCIENCE

We pretty much had a free period. I worked on my lab. Travis came and sat next to Alex. "This is my new seat" he mumbled, then left.

I went to put my lab and homework in the thing. When I got up, Travis was looking at me. When I put my papers in the thing, Travis' was first.

Later, he went and annoyed Jessica."What book is that?" Travis asked while pointing to Eclipse.

"An awesome book."

"I wanna read the awesome book!"

"Okay." He picked up the book and opened it to the first page. He stared at it, then closed it.

"That was an awesome book!"

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked next to Travis until we crossed the street. As soon as we got to the other side, he started running.

[[This is for yesterday, the twenty eighth]]