Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter nine..

By monday, I had come to the conclusion that I would give Travis a note telling him that I like him.

As I got to school, he was going in too. I ran to catch up to him and thought abou just coming out and telling him. After a bit of internal fighting, I realized that I was pretty much following him. The old lunch spot was right in front of me. I sat there and made the note, and taped it onto a bottle of Vitamin Water. When he got out, I tried to give it to him, but he wouldn't take it.

I paid Crea to take the note to him... She didn't get it to him at all... Even when she was right next to him.

**TUESDAY**

I was freaking out...rea and her retardedness wouldn't give the damn note. I took matters into my own hands and was going to give the note. Since she lost it, I had to make another. The note was made in art class. It was right before p.e. which was my last class, so it made sense to make it then.

In p.e. we had to run. It was the kind that takes up the whole period and makes us late for the next. I got out in just enough time to get dressed and stuff before the bell rang. I ran to the after school waiting spot with Tyler yelling after me. Travis got side tracked by a dog and then made his way over.

"TRAVIS!" I yelled (pretty obvious isn't it?)

"ALEXIS!" he yelled back.

"COME HERE!"

I held out my hand with the note in a fist. He tried to do that retarded fist bumpy thing with me. I pulled my hand away and told him to open his hand... I dropped the note into his hand.. I looked away... When I looked back, he was reading the note. I freaked out and left without my backpack. I was trying to find Tyler as a distraction... When I went back to the spot, Travis was gone.