Status: Coming along(:

This Love Was Accidental

December Fourteenth

So after I was rushed to the hospital, I was put in a wheelchair and rolled into a room with flowered wall paper and soft green and pink blankets with a matching couch and chairs.

An orderly came in with one of thosehideous hospital gowns that you have to wear. I really wasn't looking forward to that.

We had been in that room for about twenty minutes when the nurse finally came and checked on me. She said that I had nothing to worry about, and that I had been in labor for the last ten hours, without my knowing it, and my water was close to breaking.

I couldn't be more happy that I was finally going to have the baby, and Alex being here was icing on the cake. I was in labor for another hour. It was now 11:45 and in fifteen minutes it would be Alex's twentieth birthday. Luckily, Flyzik said he could stay and just fly out to Georgia after to meet up for the show/tour.

When about ten more contractionsand excrutiating pain were over my baby, my and Alex's baby, was here. And that little girl I kept thinking and dreaming of was a figure of my imagination. We had a baby boy.

He had dark brown hair, and lots of it, pm the crown of his head, big round doe eyes, the cutest little nose- like all newborns have. His lips were fully and a pale shade of pink. But best of all -it made me laugh when I first saw him-he had dark brown eyebrows that were far too mature for his little face, If there was any doubt that he was Alex's, the eyebrows were as good as a paternity test.

Since he came on December fourteenth, also Alex's birhday, we decided to name him Aiden Alexander Gaskarth. I immediately loved everything about my baby. He was perfect in my eyes. I could never be happier.

Alright, I lied. I could be happier. If Alex was staying here, with me, with our baby boy, I would be more happy. Everything would be perfect. I tried not to think of him leaving, and focus on Aiden.

Aiden's first Christmas couldn't have been better. Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack all came and even Kara pasted up Christmas day with her family to come visit and celebrate with my new little family. It was the first time I had seen Alex in a little over a week. I wouldn't see him again for another month.

I was fortunate enough to have my friends still here with me. They helped me through the tough transition. But after a month had passed they stressed the fact that their extended stay was coming to an end. So, after New Year's they left. I was stranded alone with my month old baby and no one to help support me emotionally.

My arms ached to hold Alex again, and my heart throbbed sadly for the lost of company of an old friend. I had grown so used to all my friends living here with me, that my apartment seemed like an empty place that once had been so full of life. I would never tell them, but I cried for a straight day without them.

Now more than ever I was considering moving back home to Baltimore. It'd probably be healthy for my baby and myself. Aidean could see snow. And he'd be eligible to experience the different seasons as opposed to summer weather year-round.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I've been slackin y'all. I just haven't been very motivated lately :/