Status: Active, I'll update as much as possible

Open Your Eyes, I'm Watching You

08

I smiled widely and ran to the door. I opened it and saw him standing there. He smiled at me.
"Hey, come in!" I sang excitedly. He walked in and hugged me. I closed the door after we separated. I led him to my room. He sat on my bed. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked shyly. He shrugged.
"We could watch a movie." He said.
"Okay," I smiled. We looked through some of the movies I had. We decided to watch Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
"This so does not seem like your kind of movie." He said. I laughed.
"But Inglorious Basterds does?" I asked. He smiled.
"Neither of them do." He told me. We were about thirty minutes into the movie now. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulders, and we were laying on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about how we had been cuddling. I wondered if he knew. I glanced up at him and found him looking at me.
"This movie is kind of boring after you've seen it twenty times." I laughed nervously. He smiled at me. I decided to make a move. It couldn't hurt, right? I sat up a little, leaning on my forearm. I bit my lip. I watched his eyes slide down to my lips. I leaned in slowly. He leaned in too. When our lips touched…it was like I was suddenly alive. I felt like I had been sleeping for 500 years, and now I felt awake and energized…and happy. Our lips moved against each other's. He moved his hands to my sides and pulled me closer. I was laying half on top of him, kissing him. When the kiss became open mouthed I pulled back, blushing bright red. He moved a hand to my face, gently brushing my hair from my face. I didn't know what to say. I was hoping he would talk first.
"Can I ask you something?" he asked softly. I nodded. "Did you really think I didn't know this morning?" he asked.
"Know what?" I whispered.
"That we were…cuddling." He said, a playful smirk forming on his face.
"Oh…well…oh." Was all I could say. He laughed a little and kissed me again. It was a gentle peck on the lips. When he pulled back I buried my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms carefully around me.
"You okay?" he asked.
"Yea," I sighed.
"You sure?" he asked. I looked up at him.
"Yea, just wondering if kissing was a good idea." I admitted. He smiled.
"It was." He told me, kissing me once again. I melted against him and kissed back. Shawn would be excited to hear that I ended up making out with him. After all of the kissing was over he just held me. I fell asleep, wrapped up in his warm arms.

"Sealy?!" was yelled through the house. I jumped up. I looked around my dark room. When I looked back down I saw Michael fast asleep. I got up and went into the hallway.
"Mom?" I called back. She ran up the stairs.
"Hey baby," she sighed.
"What's up?" I asked, "What time is it?" she looked at the watch on her wrist.
"Oh, sorry, it's 3." She said, frowning.
"Are you alright?" I asked.
"Yea…but I have to go back to work. I just really wanted to see you." She sighed. I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back tightly.
"I love you mom." I sighed.
"Love you too Seal. But why do you smell like cologne?" she asked, stepping back.
"Well…Michael is here." I mumbled.
"Oh?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.
"He's sleeping. Nothing happened." I told her.
"Nothing?" she asked.
"Well…we might have kissed." I grumbled. Her face broke out in a smile.
"Oh! Baby! He's adorable!" she squealed. She hugged me tightly then stepped back. "I'm glad you guys kissed but…it better not go passed kissing. Sealy, I will kill him if he gets you pregnant."
"Mom we're not going to have sex. We aren't even dating." I assured her.
"Okay…well I have to go. Be careful, and I love you." She kissed my forehead then jogged downstairs. I smiled and went back to my room. I crawled back into bed and snuggled back up to Michael. His arms went around me tightly. I fell back asleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's been forever. Sorry!
Hope you like the new chapter.
- Lexi

copyright 2010 ; Hey Miss Lexi