Status: Active, I'll update as much as possible

Open Your Eyes, I'm Watching You

07

I woke up smiling. I opened my eyes slowly. My smile dropped. I was pretty much on top of Michael. Our legs were intertwined, his arms were around me, my arm was draped over him, my head on his chest. Where had my covers gone?! We were both under his quilt. I looked at the alarm clock. Ten minutes until my alarm would go off. I decided to get up first, so he wouldn't know we were…sleeping so close. I pulled gently out of his grip. I found my comforter on the ground. I frowned. I grabbed an outfit then went to my bathroom to shower. I dried off when I got out then got dressed. Then I brushed my teeth. I walked out to my room. Michael was sitting on my bed, already dressed.
"Hey," he said, smiling.
"Hi," I said shyly. "Are you leaving now?" I asked.
"Yea, I have classes in a few hours." He told me.
"Alright," I mumbled. He got up and stretched. He grabbed his helmet. I walked him downstairs. He hugged me at the door. "Bye," I smiled.
"Bye Seal," he said. I watched him leave then went back to my room. I blow dried my hair then straightened it. Once I was ready I grabbed my bag and keys and jogged downstairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a quick breakfast. When I got to school I found Shawn sitting in her car, listening to music.
"Hey Sealy Wealy!" Shawn sang, grinning up at me.
"Hey Shawny," I smiled. She turned her car off and got out.
"So, any interesting news?" she asked as we made our way towards the school.
"Michael stayed the night." I mumbled.
"No way! Where'd he sleep?!" she asked excitedly.
"In my…bed." I said, scratching my neck nervously. She let out a high pitched squeal and jumped up and down.
"I knew it!" she yelped, jumping around in a circle.
"Okay, simmer down." I said, noticing all the weird looks we were getting. She giggled and calmed down.
"Soo…did you guys actually sleep?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.
"Oh come on Shawn, you do remember that we're talking about me…right?" I asked. She smiled.
"Your right. So I take it that nothing exciting happened." She said, rolling her eyes.
"Well…when we went to bed we had separate covers…when I woke up…we were sharing his." I sighed. She laughed.
"You were sharing covers?" she was giving me a "tell me more" look.
"Okay…we were cuddling." I whispered. She grinned.
"Oh yes. Cuddling." She smirked and looked away from me. "When are you two getting eloped? And am I invited?" she asked. I laughed.
"How does us cuddling have anything to do with us getting eloped?" I asked, rolling my eyes.
"I don't know…" she trailed off, "what did he say about it?" she asked.
"I may have…silently gotten up and left the room before he woke up." I admitted sheepishly.
"What is wrong with you?!" she asked.
"What do you mean?" I pouted.
"You have this totally hot guy who totally wants you…and your doing nothing about it. Your ignoring it." She said. I frowned.
"I don’t date." I told her. She sighed.
"Why don't you just give it a chance?" she asked, looking over at me when we got to our lockers. I sighed.
"I can’t," I told her. "I can't date him. I just can't." I opened my locker and exchanged my things.
"But he is different. He's a total sweetheart. And he cares about you." She told me.
"No, he doesn't, we barely know each other." I said, narrowing my eyes at her. She frowned.
"You are so deep in denial, it's sad." She shook her head sadly. I bit my lip and started my walk to our class. The first bell was ringing. She followed me and stopped bothering me. After school I went home to change. Work went by quickly. I went to my room and laid down. My phone vibrated. It was a text from Michael.
Hey Seal, what's up?
I wrote back.
Not much, what about you Mikey?
He wrote back a few moments later.
Nothing, just thinking about you (:
I smiled to myself.
Reeeally?
Maybe, just maybe I was starting to like him.
Mhm, did you have a good day?
I wrote back.
Yea, but it was kind of boring. You?
He wrote back.
Eh, my day was decent. Mind if I come over for a little while?
I bit my lip.
Not at all (:
I started quickly cleaning up my room and the house. Finally the doorbell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy(:
- Lexi

copyright 2010 ; Hey Miss Lexi