Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

The Great Escape.

*Two Weeks Later*

Raegan's been in the hospital for a whole week plus some. I spoke to the doctors yesterday and they said he could come home in two days. I'm so excited. Raegan and me in the same house! That's just bound to be great. He doesn't know that yet. But I'm on my way to go tell him right now.

"Hey." I say, walking into his hospital room.
"Afton?"
"The one and only, hun."
He laughs. "Oh. Hiya, babe."
"I have good news for you."
"What's the news?" Raegan asks, sitting up. I'm so proud of him. He's recovered so fast.
"You get to come home in two days!" I yell, practically jumping and perching on the side of his bed.
"Really?!"
"Yeah!"
"I'm so happy. But wait.... where's home?" He asks, looking down at his hands.
"I thought you'd never ask. Baby," I say, stroking his face with my hands. "When you leave here, you're coming home with me."
"W-what? What about your father? What will he think? I don't want him to be weird around us, Afton. I can't handle weirdness anymore, Ash. You know that."
I stare in confusion at his sad face. "Raegan, baby. You don't need to worry about it. My dad's pretty cool with it. He was the one who suggested it. I mean, I'd thought about it but I never got to ask him. He says he'll treat you just like you were his own son. Okay?"
He looks at me and furrows his brows. "Okay."
"Good. Now can you try to be happy?"

He didn't answer my question. He just turned to me and the next thing I know, he's kissing me. It feels so good to have his lips on mine again. I can tell that this is how it's meant to be. Our lips were made to curve together, there's just no other explanation for it. Not to mention the sparks that go flying around me whenever he decides to take dominance in the kiss. And the way he's always hesitant with his tongue, always asking for entrance, not forcing himself in. I just love everything that he does.

Suddenly I'm pulled back into reality when Raegan pulls away from my mouth. "Gosh, I'm so ready to be out of here so we can do that properly."
"Oh, yeah. So am I."
He laughs and, as the saying goes, it's music to my ears. "I can't wait for you to come home."
"Me neither, babe. Me neither."

And that's that.

Raegan
*Two Days Later*

I'm going to Afton's house today. Matter of fact, I'm going there right now. I don't see the point in sitting in a wheelchair though, it doesn't make sense. I mean, I can walk perfectly fine.
But it's procedure. So I sit myself down and wait for Afton to wheel me out. Soon enough I'm in the back seat of the car with him and his dad. 20 minutes after leaving the hospital, we're inside his bedroom watching TV.

"Raegan?" He asks, "When's your birthday?"
"Uhm?" I pause. Of course I know exactly when it is, it's next Saturday to be exact. "If I tell you, promise not to get mad."
"I promise." He says cocking an eyebrow at me in confusion.
"March 24th. Next Saturday."
"Holy cow! That's so weird!"
"What?" I'm so lost.
"My birthday is the same day!"
"Whoa! No way!"
"Yes way!"

We both fall back on the bed in pure fascination. That's so weird. I've never met someone with the same birthday as me. It's quite exciting. So exciting that I just can't help but laugh. He laughs with me and I turn to look at him. When we stop laughing, I feel like it's just us in the world. My body doesn't let me do anything other than kiss him. And when we're kissing, I have no reason what's so ever to believe that I'm not right for him. He shows me different every time we kiss. And just that makes me ask the next question. And I almost feel stupid for asking it.

"Afton, will you make love to me soon?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. Hello. Sorry for the last chapter. its was kinda crappy. I hope this one is much better. I'm also deciding if I want to make this R rated so I can put a sex scene in there or not. Any ideas for that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oh, and I absolutely lllloooovvveee you guys!