Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

I felt the bed and me move up and down; confused I looked up from my pillow only to have something plastic shoved in my face. I kicked my sisters legs until I heard a satisfying thud, I turned around falling back to sleep when the brat started to talk

“Abby get up” my sister August wined
“Piss off, I’m sleeping”
“But you’re talking”
“I sleep talk now piss off”
“But, but, but its one in the after noon”
“You’re point being?”
“Fine then we will not watch the new film mum just bought us”
“Ok, ok I’m up. Out so I can get dressed”
When I heard the door shut I stumbled out of bed trying my hardest not to trip over the clothes scattered over my dark purple carpet.

I walked into the shower after stripping off. My day was not good so far as I washed in freezing cold water seeing as someone had used up all of the hot water. After cursing my big sister melody and drying off I walked back into my room with only a towel around me.
I was stupid enough not to bring clothes with me, I walked into my closet and decided to wear my neon green skinny jeans with red shirt saying ‘why vampires and werewolf when zombies are the shit!’ I read my shirt laughing a little while putting my bangles on and last I put in my lip ring and earrings.

Walking down the stairs the aroma of chocolate chip pancake tempted my noise making my tummy growl like a hungry lion. Upon reaching the kitchen I spotted melody about to eat her pancakes so to get her back for using all the hot water I dived in and grabbed the plate before she managed to pick one up with her fork
“What the hell Abby”
“Serves you right for using all the hot water” I said sticking my tongue out at her
“You what?” mum bellowed
Giggling a little I stuffed the yummy goodness into my mouth. I straightened up once finishing and placed my placed my plate in the sink.

I walked into the living room to stumble upon august sitting on the floor looking at me with an innocent look suddenly I got scared, august looked behind her and nodded.
Slowly I turned to see melody looking at me evilly with rope in her hands but what made me even more scared with the twilight DVD my mum had in her well manicured hands.
With a gulp I ran for the stairs but only to run into Cindy, melody’s best friend.
I felt myself being lifted up and places on the chair I turned to see my dad looking sympathetically at me but I just glared at him. As soon as my small butt hit the chair rope was wrapped around me so I couldn’t escape, rope was also around my hands and legs.
“You traitor” I yelled to my dad
“I’m sorry but if I have to put up with it then you do to”
“But its twilight, I’ll die!”

They just ignored me then turned it on. I was laughing in the inside
(Suckers) I thought before I fell asleep during the previews
I felt myself be shaken so I woke up smiling

“So now that the ‘movie’ is over, I can go shoot myself right?”
“No you have only been asleep for five minutes”
“why do you hate me god, why what did I do wrong… oh wait… yeah, well I sorry about the time that I flushed Augusts Barbie down the toilet but it was glairing at me and plotting against me, I swear. And the time when I took melody’s thongs and ran around with them on my head at the skate park then sold them. But other then that what have I done wrong –“I got cut off but august and melody shouting “what”

I looked around just noticing that Cindy had disappeared but much to my displeasure, she came back and oh joy she had duck tape with her… what is she… no!
“Now hold still” Cindy said in a sickly sweet voice as she taped my eyelids open
“Hey this is child cruelty, HELP” I said
“Don’t you think this is a bit to much?” dad asked
“NO” all the girls replied
“Why god, why” I whispered

As the film started I let got a moan of disgust I was saying things like
“Why would you want some fag that can sparkle? I mean come on he’s not even that hot”
“Ha-ha looks like some just shot his puppy, it was probably me”
“God, why doesn’t he just get over his shit and bite the bitch?”

And other things like that through out the film which earned me being grounded for a month for insulting mum precious Edward Cullen.
“NOW that the films over, can I go and shoot myself?”
“Ok”
Everyone just sat there talking about how good the film was
“Well someone untie me!”
Once I was untied I stomped up to my bed room.