Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

Once I had reached the safety of my bedroom, I collapsed on my bed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, smiled at the screen saying I had gotten a text from my boyfriend Rob.
He is the heart throb of the school and his is all mines. Opening the text my face fell
“Hey baby, I’m sorry but it’s over”
I read the text again and again for the shock to wear off and tears started to dribble down my face, standing up I walked over to my bathroom and pulled out three sleeping pills.
I walked back over to my bed, put the pills into my mouth and swallowed them with some water. After seconds I fell asleep.

I was woken up by the sounds of beeping. Confused I moved my head and looked around
(Oh so I’m in the hospital… waits the hospital… but I was in my room last)
My thinking was cut short when a doctor with blond hair and pale skin walked in
(I’m sure I have seen him some where before, but where?)
“Hmm miss”
“Yes?”
“You were brought here by your foster mother, by the looks of it you overdosed on sleeping pills. You can leave now your mothers in the waiting room”
With a warm and knowing smile he left the room
(Wait did he just say foster mother!)

I got out of the hospital bed and walked into the waiting room well after changing of course. When I had stepped into the waiting room I was pulled into two arms that belonged to a brown haired, brown eyed forty year old woman.
I hugged her back awkwardly, from the corner of my eye I say a boy about my age, he was pale and honey colour eyes and then I remembered were I had seen that doctor… NO I had to be sleeping this is a nightmare, it has to be.
The woman let me go so I gave her a small smile; we walked out of the hospital and to her car. I got in and we drove off.

“You have to be more careful and you start school tomorrow”
“Fine” I mumbled slumping in my seat out looking at the forest that I longed to be in and take photos. We finally reached the house, it was ok not to big not to small.
I walked in and went up stairs, not know which room was mine I looked at all of them so coming to a room filled with posters, I guest was mine seeing as they were all my favourite bands.
I flopped on my bed I heard my phone started to sing Undisclosed Desires by muse
Notifying me that someone was ringing me so I looked at the front of my phone to see it was melody
“Melody where are you? Why do I have a foster mum? Why-“I was cut off by laughing
“Abby you take the role to seriously”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean we are watching you on TV now they have made twilight into a TV program. Anyway I thought you hated twilight?”
“WHAT”