Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

EDWARDS POV

I loved the kisses that we shared in the car and I was ecstatic that Abby was finally accepting me and now that ‘woman’ was taking my angel away from me. No I couldn’t have that; no one was going to take her away from me.

I walked into my mate’s house with my arm protectively around her. She walked around stuffing things into a bag not knowing that the blob in the car was trying to separate us, but I wasn’t having any of it so I walked up to my Abby turning her around.

“I love you and nothing is going to take you away from me” I said looking my love in the eyes.
I knocked her out and picked her up bridle style, I ran as fast I could away from that woman, away from forks but mostly away from people that would try to take what was mine away from me.

I stopped in Finland at a gothic hotel, entering the hotel I got a few weird looks but after I explained that my wife was asleep they all turned back to what they were doing.
I tried my hardest to ignore all of the rude and snide comments that were aimed at my love as I walked to the front desk.

I placed my love gently on the seat next to the desk as I paid for the room and picked her up again. A boy around 17 came up and pick up Abby’s bag while giving her a dazed look.

“Well I’d like to get to my room now” I said rudely not liking the way this human as looking at what is mine. He snapped out of him daze blushing and walked up the stairs, he kept looking back until we reached the room. My anger was starting to get the better of me at the thoughts of this stupid boy.

“Well have a good stay” he said looking mostly at my wife to be. He looked down and confusion filled his face but I just opened the door then shut it in his face.

Walking into the bedroom I lay her down on the bed and I lay next to her, pulling her into my arms. I sighed in content as I pulled her closer to me while I took in her intoxicating scent.
My mind wondered off as I wondered as to what I was going to do next, I knew that there was a possibility that she would hate me for knocking her out but I just couldn’t lose her. I got off of the bed and started to pace up and down thinking.

(I want to marry her and have children with her and I want to turn her but the problem is that she might not want that and I don’t have it in me to force her) a soft thud snapped me out of my thoughts, wondering what it was I looked over at the bed to find my angel on the floor tangled in the blanket.
I ran over to her to help her up but she just pushed me away while giving me a glare, my heart broke seeing her hateful gaze burn into me. I slowly walked over to her holding my hand out of her to grab but she just ignored it, standing up by her self.

“Abby please” I said in a pained voice.

YOU’RE POV

“Abby please” his pained voice filled my ears making my heart brake a little, I looked at the floor not wanting that stupid crush to come back but alas it did. I sighed and walked over to him slowly and hesitantly wrapping my arms around his waist.

“I’m so sorry but that, that thing was going to take you away from me and I couldn’t let that happen, I love you Abby. I love you so much” he whispered him into my ear making my insides melt.
He buried his face into my face inhaling my scent, his voice sounded like he would have been crying if he could as I head dry sobs escape his shaking from. I had never seen this side to him, did I really mean that much to him?