Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

He clung onto me as if his life depended on it feeling that his shaking was slowing down I rested my head on his muscular chest, letting the cold engulf me.
Upon hearing my stomach angrily growl for food he reluctantly let me go.
I walked over to the phone and called room service sensing that Edward didn’t want to go out anywhere.

I ordered what I wanted to eat and walked over to where Edward was sitting, I sat on his lap and curled up resting my right side on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me keeping me in place.

If someone would have told me that I would be in Edwards arms willingly a few weeks again I would have killed them. But here I was my head on his shoulder as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I moved my head away from his shoulder and also uncurling my self I placed my hand on his cheek making him lean into it.

“Edward please, don’t do that again and I… Edward I…” I was going to spill my feeling out to him when a knock on the door echoed around the hotel room, making Edward growl angrily.

I got out of his arms and walked towards the door but before I could open it cold arms snaked their way around my waist as I felt a cold chest press against my back making me roll my eyes.
I was starting to accept Edward and I was starting to fall for him and hard. I opened the door to see a boy that looked the same age as Edward and I.

“You’re food Mrs. Cullen” he said as I looked at him in a weird way as I felt Edward shift a little as my eyes snapped onto him with a glare.

“Thank you” I managed to get out in a calm voice.

“Well” I snapped moving out of Edward arms, he looked at me longingly and I knew that he wished that the title was true. I walked up to him and with an irritated sigh I hugged him around his waist, I felt him kiss my head lovingly.

I was still angry at him for everything and I didn’t want to love or even like him but I knew that I did indeed love him.

I rubbed my hand up and down his chest as I buried my face into his neck. I broke away from him making him whine but I ignored him and ate my food, once full I walked over to the balcony looking out into the distance when cold arms snaked them self’s around my slender waist.

“What Edward?” I asked him annoyed with a sigh
“I love you” he said burring his face into my hair, I opened my mouth to say something… anything.
I wanted to push him away and tell him to leave me alone but my body betrayed me as I turned in his arms, wrapping my arms around him placing a light kiss on his lips I muttered the three words that I would have never had said to him a few days ago.

“I love you” I saw his face light up with a smile making me smile in return.
“You don’t know how much this means to me” he said holding me closer to himself.