Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I HATE TWILIGHT

Stepping out of the car I looked around taking in my surroundings, feeling a stone cold arm around my waist I walked closer to Edward’s body giving us the slight comfort we both needed. Resting my head on his shoulder we all walked over to the front desk to see a human ready to welcome us, walking closer I felt Edwards arm around my waist tighten. Standing in front of the smiling twenty five year old looking woman Edward pulled me closer to his chest wrapping both arms around me protectively.

“Welcome Cullen’s, Aro and the others are waiting for you. Follow me” the woman said practically eye raping my boyfriend, growling under my breath I snuggled closer to his chest. Smiling into his chest when I felt him pick me up bridle style I looked over to miss fake-boobs smirking at her scowl.

Making our way through the hallways everyone was walking around me and Edward as extra protection. I really didn’t know what was going to happen at the ball if they were like this now and I haven’t even started yet. Entering a room I looked around at the paints that decorated the walls ignoring the three men stood in front of us, though my attention was turned away from the paints when I felt Edward turn me slightly. Looking over the men I felt slightly intimidated but I brushed the feeling off and looked the men over more from the glaring blond to the bored brown haired one to the excited looking one. I frowned staring at the excited one, I got the feeling that he somehow knew about my problem before I realised it myself. But that was impossible wasn’t it? Looking at Edward I made the motion for him to put me down.

“Hello friends” the middle one said smiling at me. Yup I think he knew.

“Ah so this is the human your all so smitten with, well I have to say she is a rather good looking isn’t she” Aro said looking me up and down, Edward seeing this let a growl rumbled in his chest and rip though his throat displaying his anger. Letting go of my hand he wrapped his arms obsessively and protectively around my waist while he narrowed his eyes at the leaders and guards silently challenging them to try and take me way.

“No need to get protective Edward we mean her no harm” he said smiling straight at me. Holding his hand out for me to take I stepped forward pushing all of the fear out of my body. Taking his freezing hand in mine I smirked at his amazed expression.

“Impressive” he whispered looking down at me with curious eyes. Shrugging I walked back to Edwards side, feeling his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to his side I smiled lightly.

“Melissa, here will show you to your rooms and we will talk about this further after the ball” Aro said clapping his hands together looking straight at the human ‘slave’. She nodded her head and motioned us to follow her. Sighing I was lived up yet again by Edward making me huff out in annoyance.

“Edward I have legs and I can walk on my own” I snapped not in the mood of any of this, all I wanted to go was go home and… maybe sleep or watch a film.

“Why couldn’t we have talked about this whole me being or not being a vampire thing then go home avoiding the ball” I muttered under my breath very aware of everyone but the woman checking Edward out heard me. Getting some sympathy looks from some of my family members and a kiss on my forehead from Edward we stopped outside a white door.

“This will be Carlisle and Esme’s room” she said smiling at the couple gaining a smile back, I watched the both of them walk into the room and shut the door before we all carried on.

“This will be were Rosalie and Emmett will be staying” the woman said and smiled only to get a sneer from Rosalie and nothing from Emmett, once the door slammed shut we moved on. Ignoring the woman babble about something stupid I looked around taking in my surroundings, before I stopped listening she was talking about a nose job… she defiantly looked like she needed one… or two. Looking at the painting along the walls I just let Edward pull me along by my waist and whenever he showed signs of lifting my up I narrowed my eyes at him stopping him instantly.

“Abby this is your room” she said pointing to the wooden door.

“Sure” I said shrugging my shoulders, getting closer to the door I was pulled back by cold arms, falling back into Edward chest I inwardly sighed.

“Well?” the woman asked forcing a confused look on her face.

“Edward it’s only a room get a fucking grip” I said annoyed wiggling out of his arms and walking into the room. Looking back outside the room I didn’t see Edward only an amused Alice, annoyed jasper and jealous Melissa. Rolling my eyes I just knew that he was behind me.

“Mr Cullen is this isn’t your room” the woman said looking hopeful that he would leave me and go with her.

“And this is my wife’s room” he said and slammed the door shut. Turning towards him I folded my arms over my chest.

“Wife?” I asked narrowing my eyes at him only to see him looking at me hopefully.

“If you want” he said with the smirk that melted every girls heart, rolling my eyes I walked over to the bed sitting down.

“Edward let’s just get this over with before we… more likely you start planning the future in more descriptive detail” I said looking over my defeated boyfriend, smiling I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist.

“Don’t pout” I said tracing his cheek with my fingers, seeing him close his eyes and lean into my touch made me smile. A knocking at the door snapped us out of our little daze, growling in frustration Edward walked over to the door opening it to see Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper outside of the door.

“Abby, I didn’t know you and Edward are married… when did you do it? Why didn’t you tell me? Where’s the ring? And why didn’t I see it?” Alice asked not even bothering to say a nice hello.

“Well hello Alice, nice to see you to” I said rolling my eyes.

“Wife? Is there something you’re not telling me?” Rosalie asked looking annoyed.

“Before when thingy was showing us our rooms she tried to spilt Edward and Abby up placing them in separate rooms but it didn’t work out like she hoped” Alice replied before I could get a word in.

“SHE, WHAT?” Rosalie roared out furious.

“Well” Alice asked looking back at me. Slightly confused to what we were talking about now, I looked towards Edward for an answer.

“What?” I asked looking around.

“The wife thing” Emmett asked sounding more confused than me.

“When Edward kidnapped me he told the waiter I was his wife because he was jealous of the way he was looking at me” I said narrowing my eyes at a sheepish looking Edward. God I seemed to narrowing my eyes a lot today.

“In the future we will be married, with children” Edward said dreamily wrapping his arms around me.

“Soooo, what are going to do about the ball?” I asked changing the subject making both Emmett and Jasper smirk at me.

“I don’t know” Alice sighed out shaking her head.

“I have seen so many outcomes it’s unbelievable” she said sadly not knowing exactly how the ball tomorrow was going to turn out.

“Don’t worry about it Alice we’ll get through it somehow” I said smiling and gave her a much needed hug, in her case.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it has taken me this long to update this story but I have have a big brain fart for this story.