Status: Active;; New Idea.... Anyone Have Any Others?

A Twist in Fate

At The Beach

I looked out of my window to the woods. My father had moved us to La Push, my birth place, after him and my mother got divorced. You could say I was upset but I was more hung up on their divorce to care about the move. My father insisted it was for the best and that he wanted me to get back to my roots, but what roots could I have when I had only lived in La Push for a few months as a baby?

I sighed and walked away from my window and fixed my long wavy brown hair while also making sure my clothes were okay and set off downstairs to the door. “I’m going for a walk dad! Be back later!” I called and left out the door to walk along the road to the beach. My father had told me it was named First Beach and that teenagers my age would probably be around. I honestly just wished to talk and be alone.

When I got there, my hope was lost. There was a large group of teen boys playing around. Please don’t notice me, I prayed in my head. I stuck my hands in my pockets and hurried down the beach on the sand to the water.

“Hey!” I heard from behind me and froze where I was. The sound of feet pounding on the sand approached and I drew in a breath before turning around. “You must be new around here, huh?” He grinned. I nodded lightly. His height and built appearance threw me off. “I’m Quil Ateara, and you are?” He questioned.

“Adelé Esarosa.” I answered timidly and bit my lip.

Quil’s grin broadened when I spoke. “Let’s go meet my friends, beautiful!” He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I blushed at the compliment and gasped at how hot his arm was. I glanced at his friends and felt my stomach drop nervously.

“I- I don’t know Quil…” I answered quietly and shrunk into his arm. All the boys were so…huge… Their size was absolutely overwhelming. At the same time I wondered why I even went with Quil. I didn’t know him or his friends or what they were capable of.

“Nonsense, Adelé!” He said, the grin never leaving his face for a second. We reached his friends and their eyes shot to me in curiosity. I gasped at the simultaneous motion in the group. I felt like a deer in headlights; trapped and scared with all attention on me.

“Who’s this, Quil?” A large man asked, his deep and authoritative voice scaring me further.

“This, Sam, is Adelé Esarosa.” Quil introduced to the man now known as Sam.

“H-Hi…” I choked out and looked around at them all, taking deep breaths in hope to relax.

“Adelé-“ Quil started but I cut him off.

“Call me Addie.” I said softly and he nodded with a wide grin.

“Addie,” Quil corrected, “This is Collin, Brady, Paul, Embry, Jake, Jared, and of course Sam.” He said, pointing each of them out. I committed the names to memory and nodded. “Seth and Leah aren’t here.”

“Addie.” I said timidly in order to introduce myself. “I- I should probably get home… I don’t want to worry my dad.” I excused myself, slipping from Quil’s grip.

“We’ll see you later, right?” Quil asked, practically pouting.

I couldn’t stop the giggle that escaped me at how funny it looked. “Yeah, yeah. I don’t live far from here. You’ll probably hear about my dad and me anyways. It’s not often people move back to La Push after about 15 years, right?” I said before waving and running off before questions could be asked.

I got to my house and gasped inwardly for air, panting before I walked inside to see my dad in the living room with a man in a wheelchair.

“Hi dad.” I chirped and smiled.

“Hey sweetheart. Did you have fun? Meet anyone?” He asked.

“Well, I guess I had fun. I met some boys at the beach; Quil, Jake, Embry, Sam, Paul, Jared, Brady, and Collin.” I recited to him.

“Ah, you met my son.” The man spoke up, making me jump.

“Your son?” I asked, obviously confused.

“Jacob; Jake, I mean. I’m Billy Black.” He said with a warm smile. I shook his hand and smiled.

“Billy is an old friend. I knew him before you were born.” My dad piped up.

“Oh!” I nodded, “Nice to meet you Billy.” I said politely. “I’ll be upstairs, okay dad?” I said and waved at them. I rushed up to my room and flopped down on my bed. “Whew! Long day….” I mumbled and turned on my iHome, flipping on my newest playlist, thinking about my new…..’friends’……‘acquaintances’…… What would I consider them?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the first chapter of A Twist In Fate. New story of course. It wouldn't be here without HogwartsOrForks77 on quizilla! Thank you! :D Love you all, please comment and/or message me to let know how it is....

This is info about:

Adelé Celine Esarosa

Age: 15 (Portrayed By: Kristin Herrera)

Background: Her parents got divorced which caused her dad to get custody and move her to La Push, Washington. She loves both her parents but was subtly upset at them both for pinning her against the other. Adelé expects La Push to be just another place on Earth but boy is she wrong.

Personality: A little shy and quiet sometimes (especially since her parents got divorced). She’s a little emotional yet empathetic, sympathetic, caring, and kind. She finds others more important than herself and enjoys helping people. Adelé is pessimistic, sweet, loving (friends, family, animal), loves how it feels to relax in nature, and loves how it feels and sounds during a rain storm.

Can’t Live Without: Music, friends, animals

Would Rather Live Without: Posers, Liars, Heartbreakers