Status: Active;; New Idea.... Anyone Have Any Others?

A Twist in Fate

It's a Date

About a week later…
“Ouch!” One voice whispered loudly, mumbling curses under their breath.
“Shh! You’re gonna wake her up, idiot!” Another scolded in frustration.
The sound of many footsteps came to my ears. I could have sworn I was dreaming up until the point where I was drenched in water. My eyes shot open as I gasped and shot up in my bed and flicked my gaze to a group of guys; my friends to be exact.
Who poured the water on me?” I growled at them. All of them pointed to one another and I grinned evilly. “I’m going to repeat that question. Who poured the water on me?!” I asked and they pushed Quil forward.
He was holding a nervous smile on his face and holding up his hands. “Now Addie, before you do anything drastic…remember, I’m your friend.”
I smiled as innocent as I could and stood from my bed, walking a little closer. “Oh, I know you’re still my friend Quil.” I said before he turned around to run. I jumped on his back and held onto his neck. “If you ever do that again, Quil, I swear you’ll wake up underwater!” I yelled as he ran downstairs with me on his back.
“Mr. Esarosa! Get her off me!” Quil cried, spinning around.
My father and Billy chuckled at us, “I warned you.”
“We both warned you.” Billy laughed.
“Billy!” I yelled, letting go and squealed as I was thrown to the floor. I glared up at a sheepish looking Quil. He stuck his hand out and helped me up, making me smile and hug him. “You’re forgiven…as long as you get me a stuffed wolf.” I giggled. Wolves had always been my favorite animal and I had been collecting stuffed animal wolves since I was really little.
Quil looked uncomfortable, Billy looked confused, and the guys looked surprised. “What? Was it something I said?” I asked. They all seemed to snap out of it and denied my claim with rushed “no’s”. I shrugged it off and smiled at Quil. “Soooo?”
He chuckled at me and nodded. “Sure, I’ll get you a stuffed wolf.”
“Good, now I need to change because someone poured water on me!” I called as I went up the stairs.
“Hey! I thought you were over this!” He called back, making me laugh and smile.

Once I was changed and ready I went downstairs to meet up with the guys. “Everyone can relax and rejoice! I have returned!” I joked, grinning at them. Laughter filled the room for a moment before each pair of eyes went from me to Seth, then to the door. “What’s going on?”
“Nothing! Nothing at all.” Collin said, his voice going up an octave and I would have laughed and teased him if I wasn’t so suspicious. I raised an eyebrow at him before they all ran outside, “Gotta go!” Brady called out when they left.
It was just Seth and I. Standing there. Alone. This wasn’t awkward at all! Note the sarcasm.
“So?” I asked, wondering why they had left us alone like this.
“Well, uh, I was wonder-” Seth cut himself off, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I had to admit, he looked so cute like that.
“Yes?” I asked him and hoped it would encourage him. That plan failed!
“I- Well, I-” He started, but once again stopped.
“Come on Seth, spit it out. I don’t bite, I promise.”
I’m sure there was a blush somewhere under his russet Quileute skin but, of course, I would never know. "Well, I thought maybe you- You know, never mind. It doesn't matter," Seth mumbled, starting to turn and leave. He really did look so cute. I reached out, touching his shoulder, causing him to pause and look back at me.

"Wait. Tell me what it is? I want to know..." I pressed, hoping he'd finally say what he started to.

"Do you want to go to the bonfire with me?" He blurted out, looking down shyly, his shaggy hair blocking his eyes from my sight. “Not that you have to,”

"Aw, Seth, of course," I giggled slightly and bit my lip. I knew it would probably just give me false hope but I didn’t care and kissed his cheek anyway, brushing past him to get outside. Okay, I admit it. I like Seth. He always seems to make me smile, my stomach flips and my heart flutters when he’s around. I’m absolutely smitten. But I would never admit it.
Back in Palm Jebel Ali, I had only had a select few friends because I was homeschooled and Palm Jebel Ali is a tourist destination so a lot of teenagers weren’t really living there. I had never gotten much of a chance to get close to a guy there.
I didn’t know if Seth actually liked me or how tonight would turn out.
“Wait! Wait Addie! S-So, it’s a date?” Seth asked when he stopped me.
I blushed and nodded. “Yeah. Yeah, Seth, it’s a date,” I confirmed. Okay so maybe, just maybe, Seth did like me… But he could have meant a date, like a friend and a friend going out together, right? Stop thinking too far into things Addie! You won’t know unless he tells you… I sighed, shaking my head at myself as I walked away. I have a date with Seth Clearwater… Unbelievable!
♠ ♠ ♠
Palm Jebel Ali is near Dubai. Consult this website:
http://www.nakheel.com/en/developments/palm_jebel_ali
or google it if you want to know more!

Hey people! :D Well I decided this could be its own chapter, haha! Next chapter is the bonfire. That'll be fun! Well, I hope you all enjoy this, sorry it didn't get posted yesterday. I was kinda in a writing slump but I have chapter six and seven generally planned out (I know what I technically want to happen).
So enjoy! Feedback in the form of comments and messages is greatly appreciated! *hint hint* *wink wink*
Next one will come out very soon. :]

-Alyssa