Status: This is a response to Fearless;;'s [url=http://www.mibba.com/forums/topic/151556/] Taylor Swift/Demi Lovato/Miley Cyrus Song - Fic Contest [/url]. Please leave a comment.

Stop the World

Stop The World

woah oh oh

i don't know why
i don't know why
im so afraid
(so afraid)


She didn't know why she couldn't just tell him. Everyday, they fought. About what, well anything really. Any excuse to get close to the person they secretly loved. She didn't know what she was afraid of.

That was a lie too, just like she denied being in love with Jack.

i don't know how
i don't know how
to fix the pain
(fix the pain)


She knew what she afraid of. Afraid of getting hurt. Her ex-boyfriend gave her a life lesson that she was too scared not to follow: Be afraid of every boy you meet and never trust them. Of course, in the back of her mind, she knew that wasn't true at all. But she couldn't trust any other male after what he did to her. He abused her and hurt her so badly she had to go to the hospital. But that was two years ago, two long years ago, but it was like yesterday.

She originally became friends with Jack to prove to herself that not all men are bad. But now she fought with him, pretending she was mad at Jack, when she was really mad at herself for letting herself fall in love with him.

we're living a lie
living a lie
this needs to change
(needs to change)


She knew she was lieing to herself and her friends and Jack, but she knew that she needed to change the situation.

She needed to tell him the truth. It could be the best or the worst thing that ever happened, but nevertheless, she didn't want to keep living a lie.

we're out of time
we're out of time
and it's still the same

we can't stop the world
but there's so much more that we could do
you can't stop this girl
from falling more in love with you


Everyday, with every passing day, she fell more and more in love with him. She had already fallen, but she by now she had fell so hard she was in a deep hole of love that she couldn't climb out of.

you said nobody has to know
give us time to grow
and take it slow
but i'd stop the world
if it finally let us be alone
let us be alone oooo ohhh oh


If she could have stopped the world, she would have stopped the world when her lips finally would be able to touch his. Why? Because she wanted to kiss him forever without needing to breathe.

im hearing the noise
hearing the noise
from all around
(from all around)

im on the edge
im on the edge
of breaking down
(of breaking down)

like Bonnie and Clyde
let's find a ride and ditch this town
keep it alive
keep it alive
don't make a sound
(make a sound)

we can't stop the world
but there's so much more that we could do
you can't stop this girl
from falling more in love with you

you said nobody has to know
give us time to grow
and take it slow
but i'd stop the world
if it finally let us be alone
let us be alone oooo ohhh oh


"Jack, I love you." She had finally said it, she had finally let it be known to Jack and the world. She hated living a lie, and no, no matter what happened next, she knew she wasn't living a lie. Just like she couldn't stop the world, she couldn't stop from being in love with him.

I never wanna take that final look,
I’ll turn another page
Wont close the book.


"I......"

We cant stop the world,
But there’s so much more that we can do.
You cant stop this girl from falling more in love with you.
You said nobody has to know give us time to grow and take it slow.


".....love you too, Madeline."

But I'd stop the world
If they finally let us be alone.
Let us be alone.
Let us be alone…
Alone, ooh, ooh, weee-ah. Alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a response to Fearless;;'s contest. Please leave a comment.