Sequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Completed :)

Forgive and Forget: A Billie Joe Story

Snow

It's been four months since Susan put Billie and me through that experiment. I moved in with him, along with Tysen since he had no where else to go. I got the chinese strength symbol tattooed on my right wrist, and it amkes Billie's expression change to sympathetic every time he sees it.

He's been really good since the experiment. Susan told us she was actually shocked to see the results. She thought it would've scared me into not seeing him anymore.

Robbie's gotten over Linda (at least that's what he wants us to think) but he's doing really well. He's not too fond of knowing that Tysen shares a room with me. Billie always tries talking Ty into moving to the guest room, but he's as stubborn as ever.

"Ellie, come down here," Tysen yells from downstairs. I groan and get out of bed, then slowly walk downstairs. I see him grinning on the couch.

"What do you want," I mutter, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Look outside." I walk over to the window and pull the curtain aside.

"Oh my, God! It snowed," I shriek, jumping up and down excitedly.

"I'm guessing she found out," Billie says, walking out of the bathroom. I run past him but jump up and mess up his hair before going up to my room. I call Stephy and Caiti so we're all on the phone at the same time.

"It snowed," I shriek again.

"I know," Caiti screams back.

"Can we come over," Stephy asks.

"Yeah, so we can play outside?!"

"Yeah be here in like ten minutes," I say.

"Okay," they both say and hang up. I run over to my dresser and pull out a baggy pair of sweats along with a sweatshirt. I sprint back downstairs and see Tysen with Billie at the table. They both look at me.

"Can you come over here for a second," Billie asks. I walk over and stand behind an empty chair.

"I am here," I say, smiling. He gives me that crooked smile of his.

"Why do you always feel the need to fuck my hair up?" I start laughing and the doorbell rings. I run over and pull it open. Caiti and Stephy see me, wave, and run to a random spot in the yard.

"Are you guys gonna be playing," Tysen asks. I look at him and nod excitedly. He stands up and grabs his jacket so I run out to where the girls are. Tysen walks out with Billie and they sit on the stone stairs in front of the door to watch us.

***Tysen's POV***

"She's like a little kid," Billie says, smiling.

"I know," I chuckle. "That's why I love her." He looks at me.

"Can I ask you something? About El?"

"Sure." Ellie throws a snowball at Caiti, who tackles her to the ground. They get up and start chasing Stephy around the yard. I smile again.

"Do you think that I ruined her childhood and maybe that's why she's so much like a child now even though she's sixteen?" I look back at him, but he's watching the girls build a snowman.

"I don't know, Billie," I sigh. "That's something you'd have to ask her."

"But you're always around her. You probably know her better than she knows herself."

"Even I can't know what goes through her head. I'm sure there are a lot of things that she will never tell any of us."

"But..." He trails off and looks down.

"But what," I ask quietly. He meets my semi-scared gaze.

"No matter what I do, I'll never be able to make it up to her."

"Yeah, you will-"

"No, you don't understand." I narrow my eyes slightly. "I've been around her for almost five months and I still can't trust myself around her. I know I won't be able to restrain myself much longer." I glance at the girls and see Ellie staring at Billie.

She heard him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Frozen.Eskimo. was in my thoughts as I was writing this XD since she's sooo used to snow XD hahahahaha!!!
I might update tomorrow, but I"m not sure yet.
Thanks for readingggg :D
<3 - Katelyn