Sequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Completed :)

Forgive and Forget: A Billie Joe Story

Note

This is my choice. It's the only way make myself feel better. Yeah, I'll be dead, but everyone else will be happy. Tysen will be able to find a girl without all these problems. Billie... well, he'll have to buy a hooker. But Robbie... God, I love him. He means a lot to me, he really does.

I wrote goodbye letters to everyone individually. This is just a formal farewell. I don't want to do this, but I don't have a choice. I can't live like this anymore, with all my memories and fears haunting me. It's one of those things, you know?

Actually I don't know what I'm talking about. I think I'm stalling. That shows how much I don't want to pull the trigger on myself. Like I said, I don't have a choice. I'm not gonna let myself live long enough to go crazy. I care for my well being too much to do that. This is just so hard, to say goodbye.

I'm kind of hoping Tysen will wake up and ask me what I'm doing with a gun next to this piece of paper. Then he'll get pissed and start flipping shit that I'm gonna kill myself. Then Billie will find out and he'll start crying about how it's all his fault. I mean... it is his fault... everyone knows that... so yeah. I should be Staller of the Century. Fuck "Song Of The Century", it should be "Staller Of The Century". Haha, it'd be like "I'm the Staller of the Century, da da da da da"!

I don't know really what else to write. I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind. If I'm gonna do this whole suicide thing, I should do it soon before Tysen wakes up. But he needs to wake up... No, I gotta do this. I'm never gonna get another chance like this, Tysen would have me under constant surveillance. Maybe I should just go listen to music or something and forget about all of this... NO! I CAN'T! IF I ALREADY HAVE THE GUN THEN I HAVE TO DO IT!

Haha, I can see Tysen laughing a little at this note. Cos I'm so random and all that. But he always says that's one of his favourite things about me. So I'm leaving him with a part of me that he'll always have. That kind of puts me at ease. But Billie... Oh God, Billie... he'll be so upset. So will Robbie...

WHAT AM I THINKING?! Robbie is the closest thing to a father I have ever had! And Tysen... I love him more than anything else... Actually, my love for Ty and Rob are pretty equal, but they're two totally different kinds of love.

Okay, you know what? I'm done stalling. I'm finishing this note and I'm going to the living room with the gun. To who ever finds me, I'm sorry.

I guess I never learned how to forgive and forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Sequel will be called "Letters From Ellie". It's only gonna be four chapters long, it'll be all the notes she wrote to everyone. I might have the first chapter to that up later today, but no guarantees. Then there will be a real sequel after that called "Far From Over: A Billie Joe Story".

Thank you guys soo much for reading this all the way through and a bigger thanks to all the commenters! You guys were my motivation to keep going!
<3 <3 <3 - Katelyn