Arcades and Ice Cream Trucks

Homosexual Llamas and Boy kiss

"Is it true....that you are secretly a homosexual llama who is married to Andy's uncle?!?"

"Woah, too much Coke for you!" Pat exclaims.

"Sadly...No! No, I am not." Patrick stared at him with a blank stare with his hands still in the air. Pete giggled.

"Pete, Pete, Pete, ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ashley rolled her eyes for the third time today.

"Okay, Turtle Prince," Patrick giggled, "Truth or-"

"Dare!"

"Okay, then. I dare you...to....." He stops and looks around his eyes falling on Ashley.

"NO!" She yells, running out the room with her cokes.

"There goes that option.....Hey, Patrick....." Pete sas cunningly.

"What?" Pat replies suspiciosly.

"Joe! IdareyoutokissPatrick!" He says so fast his words become one.

"Okay!" I jump up and move over to Pat. He scooted away and covered his redding face. I leaned foward forcing away his arms and kiss his squirming face. I have no idea where I kissed him, like I said he was squirming. I pull awa and look around. Pete is sitting watching intently and Ashley's at the door trying to catch flies with her mouth. I giggled. Ashley slowly backed away and went to what I think was the linen closet. Pete grabbed his...pop star pants.....from under his bed and also ran out the room. I don't want to know what he is doing. I turned back to Patrick who was blushing like mad. He slowl sat up and placed his hand around my neck pulling me closer to him. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him passionately. He pulled away the brightest shade of red known to man as he looked behind me to see Mr Werewolf pop star pants in his....uhhh, pop star pants. He was frozen in place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, I promise to update more.