Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 13.

I was in the shower, trying to wash off all the sand from my body after spending a day at the beach. There was even sand between my toes, so it took me a good while to shower.
There was a knock on the bathroom door. “Who is it?” I called out.
“Ryan.”
I pulled the shower curtain further round. “It’s safe.”
The door opened.
“What do you want, Ry?”
“I, um, I need my deodorant and I left it in the shower.”
I picked up his deodorant and stuck out my arm. “There you go.”
“Thank you!”
“No problem.”
The door shut again and I quickly scrubbed my body, then turned it off, wrapping a towel round both my hair and body, walking into my room.
I quickly dried my body then put on some underwear. I shaved anything that needed to be shaved, then towel dried my hair. I brushed it, then dried it with the hair dryer, brushing it again once it was dry.
Ryan walked in and smiled collapsing on my bed.
“Uh, Ryan, I’m in my underwear.”
“Yeah, but you’ve been in your bikini all day and that’s pretty much the same thing. You’ve seen me in my underwear too.”
“That is true.” I said, applying a conditioning product to my hair. I pulled on a light dress over the top and sat down next to him. “Only one week left. It’s gone so quick, huh?”
He nodded. “And we won’t be able to see each other as much anymore, or hop on a tram to get into the city for a smoothie, or go to the beach. It’s really gonna suck having to go back.”
I picked up his hand and kissed it. “You’ll be fine once you’ve got used to it.”
He scooped me up into his arms and ran into his room, dumping me on the bed.
“What was that for?” I asked, smiling.
“I don’t know… I felt like it, I guess. Do you mind?”
“No, I don’t mind.” I grinned and kissed his cheek.
He started tickling me and I giggled girlishly. My mom walked in during the tickling session and cleared her throat.
“What are you kids doing?”
“Oh, I was just tickling your daughter, I’m sorry…” he blushed and we sat up.
She smiled. “I don’t mind, you’re just messing around, kids will be kids. Just came to say good night.”
“Good night.” we said and she kissed my forehead, then left, shutting the door. Once her footsteps were completely drowned out he straddled me, kissing me passionately, not even bothering to ask for entrance as he knew I’d accept. My hands ran through his hair and his hands ran across my body. We’d been getting more and more intimate every time we kissed, we’d ended up in just our underwear and my bra being undone last time, but Kat burst into the room to stop us before anything happened.
He pulled my dress over my head and I pulled off his shirt. He trailed his soft lips lightly down my neck, making me gasp in delight. He went straight to my sweet spot and sucked hard.
“Fuck, Ryan…”
He smirked against my neck and worked down, undoing the clasp of my bra. He slowly slid down the straps and then completely took it off, throwing it to the floor. He cupped my breasts and his face hovered over mine, licking his lips.
“I swear these things are way bigger since we started dating.”
I laughed quietly. “Yeah, they are.”
“I think it’s because of me.” he smiled and kissed back down to my neck and breasts, then the nipples, sucking and biting delicately. I cussed loudly, praying no one was anywhere near. Ryan obviously loved my reaction so whilst kissing one, he kneaded the other, making me moan even louder.
He let out a small laugh as my necklace was still on, and it wasn't exactly dainty. It covered quite a large area of skin and made a noise every time either of us moved.
I smiled and un-fastened it quickly, moving it to one side. "Better?" I asked.
He didn't reply with words.
He came back up to my lips and my bare chest was against his. I un-zipped his jeans and pulled them down to his knees, then he kicked them off. I stroked him once over the thin fabric of his boxers and he groaned lowly into the kiss. I kissed his neck and sweet spot passionately and skillfully. I was brought back up to his face, mine hovering over his, our breath meshing with each others. Ryan steadied himself by putting one hand on my hip and the other at the bottom of my ribcage whilst I kissed and sucked just under his earlobe.
“Em, fucking hell.”
I smirked and our lips reconnected for a few seconds, then he broke away, brushing my bangs out of the way.
“Are we… are we really going to do this? Because I don’t want to be all typical guy and make you do this.”
“I want to.” I said, nodding. “As long as you have protection.”
“Yeah I do, just in case we ever did.”
I smiled and kissed his lips once again, sweeping in my tongue forcefully. I could feel his erection through his boxers and taunted him by pulling them down ever so slowly. He breathed heavily against my neck as I did this, moaning. Once they were completely off I threw them onto the floor, taking him into my hands. He gasped and I moved my hands up and down his length.
“J-just don’t…”
He was so eager he pretty much ripped off my underwear, then massaged me gently. I gasped as no one had ever touched me there before, and it felt so good.
“Ryan, th-that’s amazing.” I panted, my chest going up and down quickly.
“I’ll get the protection quickly, okay?”
I nodded and steadied my breathing.
He got off of me and opened his bed side drawer, pulling out the unopened box of rubbers. He opened it and pulled out one, taking it out of the foil and climbing back onto the bed.
“Ry, the door.” I breathed, a strange sensation taking over me which I assumed was lust.
He locked it then got back on, rolling the rubber onto himself. He straddled me at the hips and looked at me intently. “You ready?”
I nodded, biting my lip.
“I hear it’s meant to hurt first time, so you tell me if it hurts? I don’t want to hurt you.”
“I’ll be fine.” I smiled and he kissed me on the lips once, repositioning himself. He held my hips and slowly pushed into me.
Fuck, that stings. It better be good for him.
I closed my eyes tightly, trying to hold back the tears.
“I’ll pull out if you want-”
“No, no it’s fine, you’re meant to get used to it, aren’t you?”
He bit his bottom lip, looking genuinely worried. I kissed his hand and smiled. “Don’t worry Ry.”
Once he was fully in, and the pain subsided, I pulled him back into a kiss. “Start moving.” I whispered.
He thrust slowly and picked up the pace after a while. He groaned as I constricted around him and eventually he hit the spot, making me moan with him. Our lips reconnected in a few sloppy kisses and my hands were holding his butt tightly. He became quicker with his thrusts and he threw his head back, cussing.
“Fuck, you feel so good Em.” he moaned.
I panted as an unfamiliar sensation built up in the pit of my stomach. When I thought he couldn’t get any quicker, he did, hitting that spot every time, making the both of us cuss frequently and loudly, using every expletive in the English language.
Ryan attacked my neck with passionate and lust filled kissed, biting down lightly with each groan. I ground my hips into his and he broke away from my neck, gasping. I arched my back to kiss his torso and worked my way down to his navel; he cussed loudly. Obviously not satisfied that he was making much more noise than myself, he lifted up my chin with his forefinger and went for my neck again, with one hand massaging my nipple and the other on my hip.
White spots built up around my eyes and with one final thrust we peaked, tumbling over the orgasm one after the other. He rode it out slowly, releasing his tight grip on my hips and pulling out. He lay down next to me and sighed happily, both of us regaining out breath. He pulled off the rubber and tied it in a knot, throwing it in the trash can.
He rolled on his side to face me, so I did the same. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. “I hope I didn’t hurt you too much, because for me, that was fucking amazing, Emma.”
I smiled. “It hurt a little at the beginning but the pain eased, so it doesn’t matter. Yeah it was pretty damn good.”
Ryan pulled me into a hug. “Never in a million years did I think that I’d lose my virginity to you. Not that it’s a bad thing, just saying.”
I nodded in agreement. “I wasn’t sure who it would be, but didn’t think it would be you. I’m glad it was, rather than some drunken lay.”
He smiled and rubbed my back softly. “Me too.”
We let go and pulled the covers over us. He kissed my forehead.
“Good night, Miss. Graziella.”
“Night, Mr. Ross.”
I smiled and he wrapped an arm around me, both of us sighing happily and cuddling close.
Wow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... yeah.
Just one chapter this time, sorry.
I've got two and a half weeks of exams, starting on Wednesday. So updates will be very scarce, as I've got to revise a hella lot.
But if you are as lovely as you normally are and comment me then I may update pretty frequently.

P.S. Check out The XX.
Just a little band I'm in love with at the minute. They're what will get me through the exams.
Love. x