Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 14.

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, a pair of warm arms around me and a steady breathing against the back of my neck. I rolled over and smiled when I saw a sleeping Ryan. I kissed his nose and he smiled, obviously not asleep anymore.
“Good morning Ezme.”
“Morning. And you never call me Ezme, it’s always Em or Emma.”
“I know, but your family call you Ezme and everyone else calls you Em or Emma. I want my own thing to call you, y’know? And you don’t want me to call you honey or babe-”
“When did I say that?”
“You didn’t, I just assumed.”
“You can call me honey and things like that if you want, Ry.”
He opened his eyes and blinked a few times, smiling. “Okay, yeah, that’ll be cool.”
His eyes drifted downwards and his smile became bigger, pulling me closer.
“You is nekked.” he smirked and kissed my forehead.
“So are you.”
“Last night was pretty amazing, huh? Actually, all of yesterday was amazing.”
“Yeah, it was. Do you…” I paused.
“Do I…?”
“Do you think it was too soon for us to have sex, honestly?”
“Honestly, no, I don’t. I’m not just saying it because I’m a guy, I’m saying it because I’m comfortable enough with you to be intimate, and hopefully you are too.”
I smiled. “I am. I was just making sure.”
Someone started banging on the door.
“Who is it?” he called out.
“Kat you dick head.”
He rolled his eyes. “Charming. What do you want?”
“Is Emma with you?”
“Yeah, I am.” I said.
“Shit! Ugh, I hate you Emma!” she screamed.
“Because…?”
“Because you’re getting laid in the same house as mom and dad and they’re completely oblivious to it! Makes me sick!” she continued screaming, then stormed off.
“Someone’s a little sexually frustrated…” he smirked.
I laughed.
“So… I guess we’re not virgins anymore.”
“I guess so.” I agreed.
He stroked my hair gently, humming some tune. I closed my eyes and took everything in, it was so calm and so beautiful.
It’s a shame Kat wouldn’t leave us alone, and banged on the door again, this time with mom.
“Ezme, I’m sorry, but she wouldn’t quit it so I came. Open the door and prove her wrong please.”
My eyes widened and we jumped out of bed, throwing back on yesterdays clothes as quickly as possible and opening the door. I yawned for emphasis.
“Hey, mom.”
“See Kat, they’re dressed, now let’s go.”
“No! I’m right! I’ll prove it!”
My mom sighed and Kat dragged her into the room. She scanned it quickly and a big smile spread across her face. I wondered what she was staring at then I saw it and my eyes widened.
“Ah hah! I told you mom, I told you!” she laughed, holding up the empty condom foil. She walked over to the bin and laughed again.
“Looks like I outsmarted you, Em! Ha!”
Mom looked at me. “Ezme, did you really…”
There’s no point lying now is there, she’s gonna find out we’re dating when we get back anyway.
I nodded, biting my lip. Ryan was sat on the bed, blushing like a mad man with his head in his hands.
“Em, talk to me in private please.” she mumbled and I followed her into my room, shutting the door behind me. She sat down on the bed and patted the space opposite her, so I sat down.
“Why did you do it?”
“We were ready to.” I mumbled, looking down.
“But he’s your best friend, friends don’t do that, and you’re underage, you’re both underage, it’s illegal!” she said, becoming angrier and angrier with each statement.
“We’ve been dating for a while now, and I know we’re underage, but if we feel we’re ready then surely it’s okay?”
“How long is a while?”
“Nearly six weeks.”
‘Six weeks’ she whispered to herself, shaking her head. “I trusted you Ezme.”
“I never lied to you, mom! I really like him and he really cares for me, so it seemed the logical next step.”
“He pressured you, didn’t he?”
“No! Ryan would never do that to me! He asked me several times before hand if I was okay with it and if I wanted to stop. You know how nice he is, he wouldn’t even thinking of pressuring me.”
“You’re barely 17!”
“Mom, I know you don’t like this and I can understand why, but Kat lost it at 15 when drunk, I lost it with someone I’ve known my whole life, who I trust and care for and I was in control of what was happening. Isn’t that the best way?”
She sighed. “I suppose. It came as a shock, I knew you were close with Ryan, but not his girlfriend, and definitely not this close. I… I hope you’re with him for a long time and I’m glad you weren’t pressured, but I am a little disappointed.”
I nodded, it was understandable.
“I’m sorry mom.”
She hugged me and kissed my forehead. “Who am I kidding, I’m not disappointed, you’re like the perfect kid, and you only did this to show how much you care for each other. I’m sorry for getting mad at you.”
“I’m sorry for not waiting until I was 18 and in a long term relationship.”
“It doesn’t matter. You get changed and I’ll disappear. I love you, Ezme.”
“I love you too mom.”
She let go of me and walked off, closing the door behind her. I sighed and quickly changed into something else, brushed my hair and did the rest of my morning rituals.
I walked into Ryan’s room and saw a lump in the bed, covered by the sheets.
“Ry?”
“Go away.”
I shut the door carefully and sat down on the bed, pulling back the covers. “Ryan, please.”
He pulled the covers back over his head, so I got under the covers too. His hands covered his face, so I pulled a hand away slowly and gasped; there was a red hand mark on his face that must’ve hurt like a bitch.
“Who the hell did this to you?”
“Kat. But it doesn’t matter.”
He was crying also, so I pulled him into a hug. I’d never seen him cry before and it was heart-breaking.
“Ryan I’m so sorry. Please don’t hate me, I’ll kick Kat’s face in later.”
He cried silently, trying to stop. I kissed his eyelids. “I’m sorry. This shouldn’t have happened to you.”
“It’s okay, I lo-”
“No, it’s not, we’ve only been dating six weeks and you get slapped for doing something that we wanted to do anyway.”
“No, seriously, it’s fine becau-”
“Ryan, it’s not! You don’t deserve to get slapped!”
“Will you let me finish please?”
I blushed. “Sorry. Continue.”
“Thank you.” he smiled and let go of me, holding my hands. “I think I’ve really fallen for you, Emma.”
♠ ♠ ♠
All together now- "AWW." =D
Okay, Imma ask you a few questions, comment please (:
1. What do you think of Emma?
2. " " Kat?
3. How do you think Brendon will react?
4. How will everyone else react?

LOVE YOU LONG TIME.
=D x