Status: Active. (:

One of the Boys.

Pt. 55.

“Emma?” came a faint voice.
I yawned and opened my eyes, rubbing them. It was pitch black in my room except for the clock, which said it was a quarter to midnight on Christmas eve.
I sat up quickly, worried about the intruder in my room.
“Wh-who’s there?”
A flashlight suddenly flicked on, underneath Brendon’s face. I screamed and he chuckled to himself.
“Fucking hell, Brendon that was not funny!”
He continued laughing and turned on the main light, flicking the flash light off. He climbed into bed with me, hugging me from the side and nuzzling his face into my neck, making a contented noise. I stroked his arm softly.
“What are you doing here?” I asked.
“We just found out my relatives aren’t coming for Christmas anymore and your parents invited us around instead. So here I am. Your mom said that you’d be sleeping so not to disturb you, but I did it anyway. Hi!”
I smiled and pushed the hair out of his face. “Hi. Have you been on the caffeine?”
“No… I just forgot to take my pill today.” he giggled and covered his mouth. I laughed and prodded his cheek, he was so cute when he was like this.
“My mom was reeeeally pissed off at me, though!” he pouted, flopping down onto the bed and rolling from side to side. “She was all like ‘Brendon Boyd you’re toooooo hyper!’ And I just giggled which she really wasn’t happy about.”
“Your pills stop you from being your true yourself, surely it would be better if you didn’t take them?”
He sat up and shook his head violently. “Oh, no, I’m even more of a pain in the ass without my ADHD pill.”
I yawned again and he suddenly stuck his finger in my mouth, giggling and squealing: “YAWN RAPE!”
I raised my eyebrows and he squished my cheeks with his hands, giving me a big, wet kiss on the forehead.
“On second thoughts, maybe you should take your pill. Or a really strong sedative.”
He looked at me, hurt in his eyes and twirling his fingers within the sheets.
“I’m sorry. I’ll try and calm down.”
Brendon closed his eyes and breathed in and out slowly. After a few moments he opened his eyes and smiled at me. “I’m calmer now.”
“Okay.” I smiled and got out of bed, about to turn off the lights. Just before I did, Brendon suddenly pounced on me, gripping at me tightly. “OMFG IT’S CHRISTMAS! MAKE A WISH!” he squealed.
“I wish that you would get off of me and give me a proper hug.”
He grinned and stopped piggy backing me, then hugged me tightly. He kissed my neck softly and smiled against it. “Mmm, I love you Emma.”
I smiled back. “I love you too, Brendon. Hey, guess what I found the other day?”
I let go of him.
“A pony?” he squealed, clapping.
I smiled. “No, Bren, not a pony. Hang on I’m going to get you something. Stay here, okay? And don’t break anything.”
He nodded and sat down on the bed, stretching up and down.
I tip-toed downstairs and found some alcohol with a high percentage, to try and slow him down a bit. I ran back upstairs and saw Brendon doing snow angels on the bed.
He sat up abruptly. “Ooh, is that alcohol?”
“Shh.” I said, putting a finger to my lips. He copied my movements and nodded. I passed him the bottle.
“Gulp that down quickly.”
He did as I said and drank about half the bottle, then stopped and hiccuped. I took the bottle from him and screwed the lid back on, then put it by the door. I bent down by the bed and pulled out a photo album, then plonked it on the bed and climbed on.
“Brendon?”
He turned around and smiled. “Yes?”
“Look at these.” I smiled back and opened the photo album. He laughed lightly when he saw the first picture, which was of us in the bath when we were four, both completely naked.
“Oh, how times have changed.” he smirked and looked at the photo more deeply. “Just so you know, I’m not that small anymore.”
I laughed and we lay down next to each other, on our fronts, flicking through the photos. He put one arm around my waist and he laughed again when he saw a photo of us in a kiddy pool, plastic balls down our tops so it looked like we had boobs.
“Just so you know.” I mocked. “They’re not plastic anymore.”
He suddenly poked my chest, so I slapped away his hand. “Brendon!”
“Hey, you basically asked for that.” he smirked and kissed my nose. I leaned into him and felt all warm inside when I saw the photo of me giving him a piggy back. We looked so happy and that we were having a great time, it wasn’t even forced smiles for the camera, they were genuine ones.
“I love that one.” we said in unison, and he smiled at me. He pulled me closer, and rolled onto his back so I was on top of him. My head was on his warm chest and his hand ran through my hair, playing with it. He massaged my head softly and I sighed contently.
“I feel so drunk.” he mumbled.
“That’s only because you’ve been hyper for a whole day. Now you’re calm it feels weird. And the fact you’ve got a ton of alcohol in system.”
He chuckled, making my head go up and down with his laughs. He linked his other hand with mine, still playing with my hair.
I rolled off of him and put the album back under my bed. I turned off the light and got in to bed with Brendon.
Even though it was pitch black, I could see Brendon’s eyes, staring into my own. They glowed in the dark, he always had the most beautiful brown eyes.
“Brendon?”
“Mmm?”
“Do you wanna make out for a bit?”
He sighed with relief. “Yes, thank God it wasn’t just me.”
I edged closer to him and placed my lips on his plump, soft ones. He placed his hand on my bare hip and pulled me closer, our stomach’s touching. I smiled into the kiss and kissed with a little more force, sucking slightly on his bottom lip. Brendon pulled my right leg around his hip and he stroked my leg tenderly, his hand running up and down my thigh. He played around with the top of my pajama shorts. His soft fingers pulled them down slightly, taking a firm grip on my hip.
I parted my lips slightly to let him explore, letting him take control. His moist tongue entered my own mouth, running across my tongue softly, massaging it. He became more forceful with his tongue, the hand that wasn’t on my hip going to the back of my neck, fingering my hair and pressing against my scalp. I used my right hand to run through his hair, the left sliding up his pajama shirt and along his spine. A restrained groan came from the back of his throat as I pressed against his skin.
I broke away, gasping a little. He put a hand on my cheek, brushing my hair out of my face. We both breathed out of our noses, the sound echoing through out the room.
“I’m sorry.” I said.
“What about?” he whispered.
“We shouldn’t have kissed, I shouldn’t have asked.”
“Then why did you ask?”
“I… I just wanted to kiss you.” I blushed. “So I asked you if it was alright.”
“If you wanted to do it, then that’s fine. I wanted to kiss you too.”
“But you’re drunk.”
“I’ve got alcohol in my system but I know exactly what I’m doing.”
He pulled me into a tight hug, my face burying into his chest. “I’m a horrible person.”
“Why?”
“Because I just made out with you but I love Henry; that’s called cheating, Brendon.”
“Don’t worry about it.” he shrugged.
“Why not? It’s a horrible thing for someone to do, and I’m such a jerk, your mom is right, I am a slut.”
“Hey, don’t listen to her. You’re not a slut. You’re a beautiful girl with a gorgeous best friend, so it’s impossible not to think about jumping my bones.”
I laughed. “Always so modest, Brendon.”
He laughed too and kissed my forehead. “Don’t worry about it. Good night, I love you.”
“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, yeah. :D

My french oral was today. I think it went alright :D Probably a B because I didn't really revise =/

No more tests 'till May now. Sweet!