Status: Umm.. let me know if i should continue or stop here. Message or comment me about it...ur opinion is needed.=)

I fell in love with a human, and now my enemy angel is out for revenge.What should i do?!

Uh oh

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Dustin's p.o.v .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I arrived to first period kinda late. My mother made me eat breakfast, and it's hard to argue with her.

I took my seat next to Serenity.

"Hey" I said. She turned her head towards me and smiled. I felt my heart tug a little. Her smile was heart melting.

"Hey" she said back.

"So how was your first day yesterday?" I asked.

She shrugged.

" It was okay, Cody helped me out alot."

"Oh, well that's good."

"Can you like tell your girlfriend to stop staring at me like she's planning my death?"

"What?"

"Your girlfriend is staring at me, can you tell her to stop?"

"Who's my girlfriend?" I asked so confused.

She scoffed.

"Over there she said as she pointed towards Margarite.

"She's not my girlfriend..."

"You-aren't-but you-..never mind."

"Whatever" I said.

Our teacher came in and gave us an assignment to do.

Then the bell rang. Serenity quickly got up and so did I. She was power walking.

"Serenity?" I called out her name.

She turned around. "Yeah?"

"Do you umm...want to eat lunch with me today?"

"Uhh..." she said as she looked around.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Cause I...I promised Cody to eat lunch with him today.."

I felt my heart drop. "Oh. OK then..see you around then."

She just nodded and headed to her class.

Great.
XXXXXXXXXXXX Serenity's p.o.v. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I went straight home. I pulled out my I-Pod and turned up the volume as I listened to "the World Calling" by There For Tomorrow. I loved this song and I just sang along to the lyrics. I seemed to arrive at my house in a matter of minutes. I went in and dropped of my stuff and went back out to go pick up my little sister half an hour later after I came home. I started to walk to the elementary school. I try to remember the way to the school and finally found it a few minutes later. And right there standing out was Serena my little sister.

She ran up to me.

"Serenity!!" she shouted with excitement.

"Serena!! How was school?"

"Good."

"Ready?"

She nodded and I took her hand heading back home. We were halfway there when Serena told me she needed some art supplies for school.

"Umm..I think the store is right around the corner."

And we headed towards the store and found it with a couple of twists and turns. We entered it and started looking for the art supplies. So I looked for an employee.

And I finally found one. It was a guy around the same age as me. He had blue eyes and blond hair with curls at the end.

"How can I help you? You seem kinda lost, may I help you with something?"

"Yes, I am looking for the art supplies..and ..."

"You sure? I can give you a whole tour around the store, maybe the town. Since you look new here."

Wow, I wished I picked another person.

"No thanks, I really need to find the art supplies. What aisle is the art supplies?"

He sighed.

"Aisle 10."

"Thanks."

I turned around to grab Serena's hand but she wasn't there. I looked around to see if she was around and looked at the near by aisles. I couldn't find her.

I started to panic.

Where did she go?

I think I lost her.

Uh oh.