Status: Currently re-writing EVERYTHING and future chapters.

My Plague

1.

“Hanna, we are going to be late! You want to get there early, right?”, I yelled. That girl took forever getting ready, on the day we needed her to be fast.

We were going to see our favorite band: Avenged Sevenfold. We’d loved them for years, but never got the chance of seeing as they had been in such popular demand. But tonight, tonight is going to be our chance, we have backstage passes and meet ‘n’ greets tickets. They cost a bit extra, worth it though? Fer sure!

“For the love of Christ! I’m coming. I’m coming! Calm down! We have ages yet”, Hanna yelled back. Good enough for her to say when we have 4 hours travelling to do.

“Yeah, well we’ll never get to the front of the cue now! Will we?”, I asked, still yelling.

“Shut up! We have meet ‘n’ greets, it’ll be fine! Stop whining.”

Then Hanna appeared from the bathroom wearing her mega tight purple skinny jeans, thick soled high heels that made her look enormously and freakishly tall, also a grey low cut top revealing her amazing new tattoo that she had got a few days before. Across her collar bone it read “vixSYN” I was jealous of this idea, she’s so creative! Mine on the other hand, was a deathbat on my hip and around it was splattered blood, I thought it was cool then, but it’s nothing compared to Hanna’s, I’m pretty sure when the guys see them - they’ll think the same.

I frowned. “It’s pretty cold out there, is that all you are going to wear?”

“No, I’ll put my jacket on till I get there. Then I’ll fling it at Brian!” I could see was beginning to drool about Brian, a sight that I had seen so many times.

“Right. Seen as you took so long, I only have 5 minutes to get ready… ugh.”

How? How on earth could I manage getting ready for probably the best night of my life in just a measly 5 minutes? I tried my best though, flinging on what I could find. I put my yellow zebra print dress on, with black leggings, high top converse.. I’m so rad. And I back-combed my hair to the excess. Then I splashed on some liquid eyeliner and headed back into the living room.

“Awh. You look so cute!” Hanna smiled.

I didn’t want to be cute, I hate being ‘cute’. Just because she’s one year older does not mean she can call me cute.

“Thanks..” I said.

“Cheer up baby cakes! You’ll soon be in the same room as Avenged Sevenfold!”, she began “Imagine it. Ooft. Just.. Awww, it’s going to be magical Aimee so get a friggin’ smile on that little face of yours”

I smiled. My body was buzzing with excitement, I couldn’t wait. I had been waiting for this for so long.
I grabbed my Avenged hoodie and headed for the door.
“You coming or what?“ I called over to Hanna, who was still looking at herself in the mirror.

When we both stepped out the door, it started to rain.
“WHAT?”, she shouted

“I did tell you… Didn’t I?”, I said smugly.

“Shurrup!” she stuck her tongue out.

Luckily, we only had the car to walk to. And not the bus stop, which was almost half a mile away.

“I seriously can’t wait. I have butterflies and everything. Oh jeez! I can’t wait to talk to them!” I said excitedly

“You mean, you can’t wait to undress them with your eyes” Hanna giggled

“NO! that is not what I meant at all…”

“Sure” she giggled again.

What? It wasn’t! I swear. The thought never even occurred to me.

*beep, beep*

“I just got a text” declared Hanna.

“Who from? Who from?” I asked eagerly.

“Alex.”

“And…?”

“Oh. Nothing. Nothing”

Liar. It wasn’t nothing. I knew something was up. I saw that sparkling glint in her eye disappear once she read the text from Alex.

“He.. He said that it’s best to split up now. He’s met someone, someone he likes more.. and he likes her.. And.. And”

Alex, her boyfriend of 4 years couldn’t be splitting up with her? No, that’s not the Alex I know. He’s always telling her how much he loves her, and how he wanted to spend everyday with her.

“Are you sure it’s not that Brad guy again? He done it once..”
Brad is Alex’s best friend, he was always a creep. Always wanted to get his hands on Hanna, but when he couldn’t get her he pretended to be Alex and “broke-up” with her. Jerk.
“No! Oh Aimee, look… it’s the way he texts. I just know it’s him!”

She was right, it was the way Alex text. He always put “<3” at the end.

“Aww. I’m sorry.” I hugged her, “Smile Hanna, you can undress Brian with your eyes!”

She giggled. “Aimee you’re such an idiot at times.”

“I know. I know.” I grinned.

After warming up in the car for a few minutes Hanna started the engine and we were off. On a road trip.

“Let’s turn on some music, baby” Hanna screamed, and put Avenged Sevenfold on, of course at full blast.

“Can’t you turn it down?! JUST A BIT?!”, I screeched over the lyrics of Clairvoyant Disease.

“Stop whining, just sing along with me bitch!”, she yelled and beginning singing “Dust begins to fall to the ground…”

“The air is cold and thin”, I sang.

I really, just couldn’t wait. The more I sang, the more bubbly my stomach became, soon we’d be singing with them…

“This will never end, when I'll bleed foreveeeeer” we sang together.

“Hanna, you know those boots your wearing?” I spoke loudly over the music.

“Yea, babes…” she replied “What about them?”

“You are so gunna be taller than Mr Jimmy with those on” I grinned

“I KNOW! AHAH” she laughed.

Finally, after a long torturous four hours of travelling we were there. Can you believe it? And best of all the cue wasn’t even massive yet, we’d easily get to the front or so I thought.

Hanna pounded out of the car and walked over to the security guy, he was chubby, bald and had gold plated teeth. The norm, for a security guy.
“How about.. You let us in?” she said fiercely.

“No. I can’t do that Miss, get to the back of the line” his voice rumbled

“Fuck you!” she screamed at him.

I had to laugh, how couldn’t I? He was completely mesmerised that someone had stood up to him for one, and two that it was an 19 year old girl. Hanna walked back over to me, less than impressed.

“Jerk.”

We joined the cue, and a few guys let us skip in front them.

Every second the cue grew longer and longer, thousands of faces appeared as out of nowhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
- more to come :]