Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Ten.

Time passed by quickly and Gerard did every thing he could to keep Alyssa working for long periods of time. He would keep here there from ten in the morning until nine or ten at night, finding the most ridiculous thing to do, just so she couldn't see or talk to Jake.

He even forbid her from using her cell to text him so he made a new rule that no cell phones were allowed in the studio.

"What if an emergency happens and someone needs to get a hold of me?" She had argued, but he shook his head.

"Tell them to call the house phone if it's really that important." She rolled her eyes, just deciding to deal with his child like behavior.

It had now been one month since Jake and Alyssa got together and Gerard was determined to not let her go out and celebrate with him.

"Gerard, we've been together for one month and I've barely gotten to see him, just let me go early, for once!" She pleaded with him.

"We have to get ready for the art show tomorrow, Alyssa."

"No, Gerard, you have to get ready for it. The studio is spotless, everything is organized, there is nothing left for me to do. Let me go and have fun for one night with my boyfriend, please?" He sighed, running his hand through his long black hair.

"Alyssa, please. This art show is huge, my work needs to be good, and with you around, it always is because I know that you believe in me, I need you here." She went to him, taking his face in her hands.

"Gerard, you're work is always good." He just continued to stare down at her, pleading with his eyes. She sighed and looked away, dropping her hands. "Fine, I'll stay."

"Thank you." She looked up at him and smiled softly.

"Can I at least bring my phone in here so I can call him and let him know that I won't be able to see him?" He nodded.

"I'm sorry, this art show is just really stressing me out." She smiled softly, moving forward to hug him tightly, allowing him to bury his face in her neck.

"I understand, Gee. How about after you finish we go out? Just the two of us like the first night?" He laughed, nodding.

"That sounds great."

"Do you mind if I stay the night, then? It would be easier then going all the way home and then coming back in the morning for the art show."

"You're always allowed here, you know that." He pulled back to smile at her. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Gee." He smiled as she left the room to go get her phone from his bedroom.

His plan was working, she was ditching Jake to spend time with him. This thought brought a satisfied smirk come to his face, chuckling while he went back to his current painting...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. second update of the dayyy!

I got big plans for the next chapter.

I dont know if I'll update tomorrow or... today (The 3rd) as it's the morning already (well here in California it is) It's my 16th birthday so yeahh, haha. :D