Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Sixteen.

"I have to go, Gee. My mom will be wondering where I am." Gerard groaned but instead of letting go of his girlfriend, wrapped his arms around her waist tighter, pulling her out of the passenger seat and into his lap, her back pressing into the steering wheel as they were engaged in a heated kiss.

"Why don't you come home with me and stay the night?" He suggested, running his hands up and down her back.

"You know I would love to, babe, but I really need to stay home, I never see my mom anymore. I'll see you tomorrow morning though, okay?" He just sighed and pulled her back down into a heated kiss.

"I'll miss you." She smiled at his words and kissed him once more.

"I'll miss you, too." With that she opened his door and crawled off his lap. He followed so he could get her bags for her. "Well, bye Gee." She said when they got to her front door. He smiled and leaned down, capturing her lips once more for a short, soft kiss. "Thank you again for taking me to New York, I had the best time." He smiled, weaving his hands threw her soft hair.

"It was my pleasure. I had fun as well. We should travel together again." She smiled.

"We should take a road trip and explore the country!" She said, laughing at the end to show she was joking.

"We should! Let's leave tomorrow!" He joked, going along with it. She laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight, Gerard." She said, opening the door.

"Goodnight, babe." She smiled at him once more before closing the door.

"Alyssa?" She heard her little sister Ellie call from upstairs.

"Yeah, hey El!" Alyssa was suddenly hugged by a 14 year old girl tightly.

"I haven't seen you in forever! Where have you been?" Ellie asked her older sister, staring up at her with her bright blue eyes that she had gotten from her father.

"Working. There was an art show in New York so Gerard took me." Alyssa explained as they made their way to the kitchen where they could hear their mother working.

"Hey, Alyssa." Her mother greeted.

"Hi, mom."

"How was New York, hun?"

"Great. Me and Jake broke up." She spoke, lifting herself up onto the counter by the sink as her mother worked over something at the stove. Ellie took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Why? I thought you guys liked each other." Alyssa shrugged.

"He was cheating on me and me and Gerard got together." Alyssa's mom looked up at her.

"You're dating your boss?" Ellie wondered.

"Yes, I am."

"Do you think that's really a good idea, Alyssa?" Alyssa sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, mom. Gerard isn't even really my boss, I mean, yeah he pays me and stuff but he doesn't really make me work."

"Do you not have your suspicions that Gerard is only with you because he wants to beat Jake once and for all?" Her mother asked.

"What? Of course not. Gerard liked me before I got with Jake."

"Yes, but he had his chance to get with you, but he didn't take it until Jake came back into his life. I'm just saying to watch out because Gerard might have a hidden motive as to why he wants to be with you." Alyssa frowned, thinking that her mother might be right....
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap.

comments?
thanksy!