Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Eighteen.

Waking up in the arms of that special someone in your life is one of the best things one could as for and as Gerard awoke, finding his arms wrapped around his beautiful girlfriend who was curled up against his chest, sleeping soundly still, a small smile upon her precious face.

Gerard smiled and kissed the top of her head, making her smile grow before she slowly awoke, looking up and smiling wider.

"Good morning." She said, snuggling into his chest again.

"Morning gorgeous." She giggled and leaned up on her elbow to smile down at him.

"You look hot with bed head." She said, running her hand through his ruffled black hair.

"You look hot all the time." She giggled, rolling her eyes before attaching her lips to his for a brief kiss.

"I should call my mom to let her know where I am before she has a heart-attack." She spoke, making him laugh and move his arms away from her waist, allowing her to slide out of bed after kissing his lips one more time and going over to where her jacket was on a chair placed in the corner and pulled out her cell phone, seeing her mother had called a couple of times.

After talking to her mom she crawled back onto the bed, snuggling into Gerard's chest once more.

"I don't know about you but that was the best sleep I have ever had." She said, earning a chuckle from him.

"What about in New York?" He asked, pretending to pout. She laughed.

"New York was fun but we didn't sleep as close as we did last night." She said, getting back up on her elbow to smile at him. He smiled back at her for a second before his face turned serious. "What?" He shook his head, reaching his hand up to place it softly on her cheek.

"I just can't believe I got so lucky and got you." He said quietly. She smiled softly and leaned down, kissing his lips tenderly.

"I feel the same way, Gee. You've helped me live. You have no idea how thankful I am for that." He smiled and pulled her back down to kiss her passionatly before his door slammed open, revealing Mikey.

"What do you want?" Gerard asked, angry that Mikey just burst in here.

"Alyssa, Jake is downstairs throwing a fit. Come downstairs and calm him down." Alyssa sighed and crawled out of bed again, Gerard following this time.

As the three of them made their way down the hall, yelling could be heard.

"I want to see her now! I don't care what you say, let me see her!" Jake could be heard yelling. "She's my fucking girlfriend." Alyssa sighed and quickened her pace, sprinting down the steps as fast as she could, Jake coming into view standing at the door in front of Donald who was shaking his head.

"Jake," Jake looked up at Alyssa.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her, shoving past Donald to walk towards her where she had stopped at the bottom of the stairs, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I can stay over at my boyfriends house as much as I want." She said, leaning over to kiss Gerard's cheek who smiled happily at her, sliding his arm around her waist.

"You two are not together! You are still with me!" She laughed, rolling her eyes.

"No I am not. Just go back to fucking what ever chick you payed for tonight." She spoke angerly.

"Fine, whatever you stupid bitch. When ever you realize what a mistake you've made, I won't give a shit, I was only with you because you were a good fuck anyways." After one more glare to the couple, he stormed out.

Alyssa tried to pretend that the words had no effect on her but tears soon came to her eyes.

"Babe," She moved out of Gerard's grasp and ran up the stairs, finding the bathroom easily and locking the door before anyone could stop her. "Baby don't listen to him, he's just a selfish dick, let me in. Please?" She sighed, and wiped away a few tears before opening the door, allowing him to come in.

He immediately took her in his arms.

"Don't listen to him, okay? You don't need him." She nodded.

"You're right, I don't. I have someone much better." She said, lifting her head to smile at him. He smiled softly, sad to see the tear tracks down her cheeks and wiped them away before placing his lips upon hers...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a couple of days.
I went out with my friends today celebrating my birthday a little late. hah.
it was great.
hehehe.

comments will make this night great, though nothing will top one of the best things happening tonightt. hehe.