Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Twenty-Six.

"Why did we come here, Gee? This place is way expensive." Gerard smiled at his girlfriend across the table.

"I have a surprise." Alyssa frowned at him.

"And that surprise is what?" He just shrugged, making her frown grow. "And you had to do it here? Couldn't you give me the surprise at home or something?" Gerard chuckled and shook his head.

"Nope. You know that money is not an issue, I've been wanting to take you here for a long time anyway." She smiled and shook her head.

"Just because you have many doesn't mean you can spend it all on the things that I want."
Gerard leaned forward to take her hand that was placed on top of the table.

"I want to spend all my money on you though. I would buy you whatever you wanted, no matter the price." She smiled and laced there fingers together.

"Well how much are you, because that's all that I want forever?" He smiled, knowing that what he had planned for the night would go well.

"You can have me forever, for free."

"But you're worth more then that. There isn't enough money in the universe to buy you." Gerard laughed.

"Sure, babe."

**

Dinner was coming to a close and Gerard was getting nervous.

"What's wrong, Gee?" Alyssa asked when she noticed her boyfriends discomfort.

"Um, are you ready for that surprise now?" She broke into a wide grin.

"Sure." He smiled and stood up nervously, feeling the item in his pocket.

"Alright." He went over to her and got down in front of her, making her wide smile fall.

"Oh my god." She brought her right hand up to her mouth while he took her left in his shaking hand.

"Baby, we've been together now what? About a year and a half, a little over, and I already know that you are my everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, waking up to your beautiful face, and coming home from work to be greeted by your amazing kisses, and just be with you."

"Oh my god." She repeated, feeling tears brim at her eyes.

Was she ready for this? Was she ready to spend the rest of her life with Gerard? It was a huge decision to make and she wasn't sure she could do it.

"Alyssa, will you marry me?" He pulled out the ring from his pocket, making her gasp at the silver band, complete with a nice sized diamond placed on it.

"Gee." She let the tears fall down her a face, warm and quick. "Oh my god."

"I know that this is sooner then usual, but when has our relationship ever been like everyone elses?" She giggled. "I just know that you are who I want to grow old with, have kids with, and just be with. Will you?" Gerard was getting nervous now, what if she said no?

"Gerard, of course I will." He broke into a wide smile and slid the ring onto her finger before capturing her lips in a soft, passionate kiss while she broke down into even more tears. "I can't believe it, I'm getting married." She said after they pulled away, looking down at the ring on her finger.

"I love you." She looked up at Gerard and smiled as he wiped away the tears falling down her cheeks.

"I love you so much, Gee." She captured her fiance in another kiss...
♠ ♠ ♠
The end!
:D

comments?
thanks.