And I'm in Love, With Everything You Do

Prologue

“Oh come on, Stephen, this is getting ridiculous!”, John groaned from outside the door. “If you don’t open this door…I’ll break that Taylor Swift CD you just bought!”

John was getting desperate to get his brother out from his room, but when he was just to walk away, he heard the door opened a bit. “Stephen?”

“Hey.”, his brother croaked in a husky voice from the little opening.

“What happened to you, bro?”, John pushed the door slowly and slid into Stephen’s room. he closed the door behind him and turned on the light. The view was devastating. “What did you do to the room?”

“Look, I don’t need any lecture right now.”

“I know.”, John sat next to his brother on the floor. “You really need to move on.”

“I can’t move on that easily.”

“That’s why you have me and the others.”

“What are you saying?”

“Just wait and see.”
***************
“So, how’s Stephen doing?”, Brian asked when they were in the Gomezs’ garage, minus Stephen who was still isolated in his bed room.

“Bad, he doesn’t even touch the food I brought up to his room last night.”

“You know, guys, we could hook him up.”, Jess stated.
“With? Oh come on, Jess, you know that he still have Chelsea all over his mind.”, Josh rolled his eyes at that idea.

“But it won’t hurt to try.”, Jess narrowed her eyes at Josh.

“Guys!”, John broke their glaring contest. “Jess’s right, we need a girl for him.”

“Who?”, Brian asked as he moved his bean bag closer to the others. “I mean, who doesn’t want date Stephen, but the trick is to get Stephen wants her.”

“I think I know the girl.”, Jess grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
this suppose to be a one shot,but when i listen to the song,gah,a lot of ideas rushing in
oh,for you who didn't know,this story is for my amazing friend,Novarez/Dinda
she's gonna be the main character here:3
anyways,drop a comment or subscribe? thank you!