If You Still Care Don't Ever Let Me Know

Chapter 10

Speeding towards his house. The smile never left Brian's face. He didn't have more children. He couldn't wait to tell anyone the asked. He couldn't have cared less that they lied to him and spent a lot of his money. He was free.

The tires of his BMW squealed as he hit the breaks. He ran into the house he was probably still banned from and ran to find Michelle. He found her in the kitchen feeding the young boys. "Brian what the hell -"

She was cut off as Brian's lips crashed down on hers. She pushed him off and just stared at the deranged man. "Boys, you have no other siblings other than what came out of your mother." He grinned, kissing his two son's on the head. "Black. Michelle. The kids where black. They're 100% not mine."

"That's great Brian. But I told you to stay out of my house."

"Not your house babe, its our house. With our stuff." He slapped her ass and walked away. "Brooke, Nathan." He called running up the stairs. He flung open Nathan's door. "No more siblings. They lied." Nathan looked with a puzzled look on his face but Brian moved on to his daughters door.

He stopped for a second. Teen age girl's room, should he even open the door. Brian put his hands over his eyes and opened the door. "Brooke you are the only baby girl in my life and you have no reason to be teased in school anymore. You where right she was a whore. I will always, always listen to you baby girl."

Brooke sat there with her hand clung over her boyfriends mouth. Since her mother stopped talking to her father, she never had to worry about having Noah in the house, let alone her room. "That's great dad." she said smiling. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks baby girl." Brian turned to walk away but then stopped. "Oh by the way, get Noah out of your room before I murder him." The older man almost skipped down the stairs back to his wife.

"Right, we are going to get take out. Put the children to bed. Put Noah out on his ear and then we are going to have a conversation like grown ups for the first time in about year and a half." Brian.'s hand gently taped her as's and he made his way to the hall.

"Brain!" Michelle protested. He wasn't listening he kept on walking.

The family sat in the living room with Chinese take out boxes strung around the room. Michelle was happy that he was happy and let him have his moment with his children. She was happy too and she didn't know why.

"OK. Nate bed. Brooke make sure Noah cleans up. Shell u take Kris. Jay your with me." Brian stood up and walked over to his giggling son who ran straight up to the stairs. Nathan followed his sprinting dad, with a grin on his face.

Michelle watched in amusement, as she picked up her baby boy. She felt a surge of love in her heart looking at the man she'd been sharing her life with for many years. Of coarse she loved him, she always would. They had a home, four children and a marriage together - but that never meant they where supposed to be together.

Brooke kept on eye on her mother as she began to clean up. She couldn't help but wonder when her parents would end up back together. "Mom be nice to him. we did make him feel awful for a while."She said breaking her mother's thoughts.

Michelle smiled at her. "I know." she said softly, following Brian's footsteps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?