Status: Active unless I do not get more Comments :)

Angel of sin

At long last.

Marcus’ pov

My hands began to tremble at his words. He fell, in love with me? I did not know how to respond. Nor how to move. It was like something in me froze. But at the same time it clicked. He always seemed a bit tense when I was near. Finally, the pieces of the puzzle were cleared up. Finally I understood. He was the one that saved me all those years ago. I cannot just turn him away. Especially not when I feel so amazing just by hearing his voice.

He awakens something inside of me. My human emotions. I never thought I could have these feelings back. But here I am now. If only my heart were able to pulse again. So he could hear how it would be soaring with excitement. I glance at him. A smile on my face. Eyes watery with emotion. He looks to me curiously, but I sense his nervousness. “Calm down Wraith. Please do not fret. As I return the feelings.”

Benji smiles at me but I understand the nervousness in his eyes. I am still young and he wishes to watch me awhile longer. I look to my love once more. Tears are swelling within those crimson eyes and a smile graces his lips. But he does not move. As if he is expecting to hear more. He must know there is no way we could be just yet.

“But as much as I do love you. We cannot be as of now. I am sure you understand right?” His face falls for only a milisecond, but he nods. “May I please ask one thing of you Marcus? I do understand. But why can we not be? I wish for nothing more, but to belong to you. We do not have to kiss, or even touch. But I want to be yours.” I hear the pained and pleading tone in his voice. How could I say no? He is being considerate.

“I do believe we can work something like that out Wraith. Benji has been saying I do need to test myself a little more than I have been. He believes I am stronger than I give myself credit for. This would be the perfect oppurtunity for me to do so.” Benji smiles in my direction and steps outside the door to give us privacy. I thank him mentally and feel a sudden warmth in my mind. He is encouraging me to speak. And letting me know he is not straying far.

“Marcus, thank you. You will never understand the happiness you have given to me. I have waited for far to long. But I was terrified to speak a word of my feelings. I knew you did not remember and my heart could not handle you hating me. Or thinking badly of me.”
I smile and embrace him for only a moment before stepping back. I can feel my cheeks are on fire. After admitting such things, even a small embrace is highly embarrassing to me. He chuckles and the sound is heaven to my ears. Quickly he pulls me back into his arms and I feel a soft pair of lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss.

In an instant I am responding. Deepening the kiss ever so slightly. His arms engulf my smaller frame and he detaches our lips. My head is pulled to his chest. “I would give up everything to be with you Marcus Esteres.” I blush once again and smile. A shrill bell shrieks and I jump back startled. Oh gods! I had forgotten it was only lunch break. I could get him fired! He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

“Go to class love. I will be seeing you soon.” I smile as he hands me my books. At least he had been paying attention to the hours. I was to engulfed in joy to even think strait. He does this to me. Whether I had wished to admit it to myself or not. I have loved him since my first day here. It was something about him. I could not place my finger on what. But now I know. He is the one I am meant for. My soul purpose for living and trying to become more than a frightened newborn. He will be the reason I fight to do better.

Because of him I have now fed from two people and not killed either. With Zac we had a slight scare, but all is forgiven and he understands perfectly. I am glad he is still human though. I had feared I may have released venom into his system. I do not wish this life on him. Being a Vampire is not that bad. But being a newly created Vampire is terrifying thing.

Walking into class I am greeted by a smiling Benji. He looks at me knowingly and I blush. Wow, I am doing that a lot today. He turns back to the white haired boy I know as Frost and I inwardly smile. I think he may have finally made his move knowing I am going to be okay. For that I am very happy. I always hate when they hover, or when they make plans and cancel because of me. Now maybe Benji and the others will start living their lives again. Like they did before I was changed.

That would make me feel complete. I have found love, have amazing friends and now have a reason for living. A quiet giggle to my left breaks my thoughts and I look to Benji and Frost. I know I should not be listening in. Class has just started, but they are still chatting quietly. That is not like Benji. He is always focused. Maybe listening in a little will not hurt. “Thanks Benji. Your really cute to you know.” I smile at Frosts words. Yep, Benji is making an advance towards Frost.

“I have a question to ask you Frost. If your not busy, would you like to come over after school? I was thinking about buying that new Shrek movie. I know it’s a silly kids movie bu...” Benji is suddenly cut off. “Hey! They are not for kids only! I love Shrek! And if your trying to ask me to your house for a date, hell yes. Took you long enough babe.”

A blush paints Benjis face and I bite back a giggle. I could definitely get used to seeing Benji blush. Someone else needs to be the embarrassed one for once. I am sick of being the blushing boy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait.
I am feeling a little unappreciated.
With this story I mean.
I have less comments than I hoped for.