Status: Active unless I do not get more Comments :)

Angel of sin

Hearing all, knowing all. But hating it.

Benjis P.o.v

As we approach the school I inwardly wince. Thoughts and comments explode into my head. Sick comments about parties and who fucked who. I sigh picking up on a certain teachers thoughts. Filling my mind with painful and agonizing thoughts. Things that would bring any man to his knees if he felt what this particular man was feeling. Marcus takes my hand and I sigh. I've known for awhile now what Wraith is going through. Ever since he met Marcus.

Long ago a war broke out with my kind and the Wolves. A species capable of turning into an enormous sized wolf dog, but with unatural strength, or a beast form. Able to walk on two legs and bite through pure metal. Their bodies fur covered and they have unimaginable speed. Marcus wasn't part of the war but when he was changed it was just after the war. When some of our kinds were still vicious towards one another. Marcus had just went out for his first hunt alone. Bloodthirsty and ready to kill. He'd been chasing down a human lost in the forest.

He was attacked by two rogue Wolves. Basically the Wolves did not listen to their Alpha. And fought to kill Vampires against his rules. Wraith, having heard the commotion and smelled the blood thick in the air. Swooped down and killed the two idiotic Wolves. Cradelling a very hurt Marcus to his chest. His mind full of wonder for the unconscience boy. He brought him home and left. Just like that. He fell in love with the untamed boy, I now call my younger brother.

As we enter the classroom I sigh heavily. Wraiths thoughts hitting me like a ton of bricks. Marcus is attracted to Wraith. Do not get me wrong. But theres a few problems. First, his attraction. Its isn't towards Wraith. But it's what his body contains. Blood. Wraiths scent is one that Marcus cannot resist so easily. I've went through that before. But unlike Marcus, I had no one to stop me from draining the poor boy dry. The other problem. Marcus is still young and not fully in control of his bloodlust. Yes. He does think Wraith is attractive. But the bloodlust is stronger than his feelings for him.

I sigh quickly changing my train of thoughts. Putting Marcus' thoughts in the back of mind. Were I can still hear him dully. My eyes wonder towards the most beautiful creature to ever roam this earth. Frost, the white haired gyspy boy who stole my heart. Sadly he was only 4 when my body pulled and yearned for him. But now, here he is, 17 and more godly than ever. Wearing a white skirt, thigh highs, white boots that lace up and a baby blue tank top. Oh yeah. Haha. I forgot to mention something about my love. He cross dresses. He and his brother Gray do.

I find it sexy. And very fucking tempting.

Uh oh. I quickly glance at Marcus as I feel his thoughts slowly going berserk. His eyes trail to Wraith as his fangs extend behind his lips. I quickly grab his hand and yank him to the front of the classroom. Marcus unable to speak, for one, his fangs are out. And it'd be embarrassing for him to show his weakness. And two, he is a pretty shy kid. I quickly speak up to Wraith. "Mr. Wraith. Marcus has a question. Although he'd prefer I asked it. He, as you have noticed, is not much of a talker." He nods. "Yes. Of course. Ask away."

I wince hearing his inward battle to keep his eyes off of Marcus and how cute it is that Marcus' shyness is. "He's getting quite hungry and needs a break. I'm sure you understand." Wraith looks over at Marcus. Causing him to tense up. He's afraid Wraith will notice the hunger for him in his eyes.He quickly yanks his hood up. His hoody having been sprayed with cologne to taint the smell of blood around him. So the temptations are lessoned.

I cover for him knowing hes self conscience. "He's very shy as I mentioned before." Wraith gives a laugh thinking its cute and smiles sweetly at Marcus. His thoughts paining him badly. "Here you go Marcus." He hands him a pass, then signs mine. Knowing Marcus is safer near me. "I assume you wish for a pass as well Benji?" I nod thankfully as Marcus sighs and looks away from me. 'You are NOT a burden Marcus. Quit thinking such nonsense. I will see Frost later' I mentally snap at him. Causing him to wince.

Wraith glances at Marcus having heard his sigh. His eyes full of unspoken questions and pain knowing Marcus is sad. As we leave the classroom I quickly tune out Wraiths mind. Shivering at the perverse thoughts between he and Marcus. I sigh thankful as we drive off campus. Hurrying home to feed.

Damn. Today has been one hell of a day. And its only halfway over.

As we pull into the mansion I sigh thankfully to see Vincent awaiting our arrival. I'd spoken with him mentally. letting him know of Marcus' thirst. he'd promised to have a human awaiting Marcus. Alive of course. But not for long. I frown seeing the look of sadness on Marcus'. He always hates having to feed. As we age, we become stronger against our bloodlust and can last off of less blood. We're able to leave the human undrained. Just highly disoriented from the amount of blood we take.

Marcus on the other hand. Cannot. He always ends up draining the person he feeds from and he hates it. I don't even have to read his mind to know that. I know him well enough now. But Marcus possesses an amazing talent. He can control emotions. Not many know that though. And he's a devious boy. When he feeds. He makes them feel nothing but relaxation. To keep them calm and unhurt. We can all make them feel okay about it. But not happy. They always have a bit of fear, mixed with pleasure. But to take away the fear. Thats amazing.

He is an extrodinary boy. And a sweet boy. He'd never hurt anyone intentionally. To bad for Wraith he cannot feel love for him...Yet. I can feel the emotion slowly working it's way into Marcus. But before he can love. He has to learn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Benji
I love playing Benji XD
He's an interesting person.
Your welcome Abril.
4 Comments for the next chapter! :)